Barbados Tridents vs St Lucia Zouks Match Prediction: The 19th match of the Caribbean Premier League 2020 will be played between St Lucia Zouks and Barbados Tridents at the Queen’s Park Oval, Port of Spain in Trinidad. 🕢 7:30 PM IST
Barbados Tridents Team News & Playing 11
Barbados Team News
Barbados Tridents were unchanged again last time out and may again stick to the same XI, having favoured consistency despite their lack of wins so far.
Barbados Key Players
- Rashid Khan: Claimed his 300th T20 wicket last time these teams met and bowled tidily to claim 1-21 from his four overs last time out.
- Jason Holder: Excellent with the bat in the first few matches, including against the Zouks, and more recently he has found some bowling form – taking 2-27 last time out.
- Johnson Charles: Hit 47 to top score last time out, narrowly missing out on a second half-century of the tournament. He still has 165 runs so far.
Barbados Team Form
Barbados Tridents have won just two of their six games so far in CPL 2020. Defeat to the Zouks when they last met started a three-match losing streak, which ended with Kyle Mayers hitting 85 in a 36-run win against Jamaica Tallawahs. They lost narrowly to Trinbago Knight Riders last time out, however – a two-wicket loss with one ball to spare defending 148/7.
Barbados Tridents Predicted Playing 11
Johnson Charles, Shai Hope (wk), Corey Anderson, Kyle Mayers, Jason Holder (c), Jonathan Carter, Mitchell Santner, Rashid Khan, Ashley Nurse, Raymon Reifer, Hayden Walsh Jr
St Lucia Zouks Team News & Playing 11
St Lucia Zouks Team News
Mark Deyal was out first ball last time out and there could be room to slot Kimani Melius back in his place. After a dominant win last time out, big changes seem unlikely.
St Lucia Zouks Key Players
- Roston Chase: Bowled well when these teams last met and has started the tournament in good form with both bat and ball.
- Mohammad Nabi: Took career best T20 bowling figures of 5-15 last time out to continue a fine all-round start to the tournament.
- Scott Kuggeleijn: The New Zealander has taken 11 wickets so far this season, including 2-28 last time these teams met.
St Lucia Zouks Team Form
St Lucia Zouks got back to winning ways last time out, bouncing back from their second defeat of the tournament by thrashing St Kitts & Nevis Patriots. Mohammad Nabi set the tone from the very first over on his way to figures of 5-15 with the ball. The Zouks consequently needed just 111 to win and reached it for the loss of four wickets with 32 balls to spare.
St Lucia Zouks Predicted Playing 11
Andre Fletcher (wk), Rahkeem Cornwall, Mark Deyal, Najibullah Zadran, Roston Chase, Mohammad Nabi, Darren Sammy (c), Scott Kuggeleijn, Kesrick Williams, Javelle Glen, Zahir Khan
Barbados Tridents vs St Lucia Zouks Match Prediction Cricket Betting Tips – PrePlay
Who will win the toss? – St Lucia Zouks
Who will win? – St Lucia Zouks
Top Batsman (Runs Scored) – Kyle Mayers (Barbados Tridents), Roston Chase (St Lucia Zouks)
Top Bowler (Wickets taken) – Rashid Khan (Barbados Tridents), Kesrick Williams (St Lucia Zouks)
Most Sixes – Johnson Charles (Barbados Tridents), Andre Fletcher (St Lucia Zouks)
Man of the Match – Roston Chase
Team Scores Batting first – Barbados Tridents 150+, St Lucia Zouks 160+
Match Handicap St Lucia Zouks