Barbados Tridents vs Trinbago Knight Riders Match Prediction CPL 2020: The 17th match of the Caribbean Premier League 2020 will be played between Trinbago Knight Riders and Barbados Tridents at the Queen’s Park Oval, Port of Spain in Trinidad.
Barbados Tridents Team News & Playing 11
Barbados Team News
Barbados Tridents were unchanged last time out and their faith was repaid by a much-needed win. Nyeem Young retained his place and the Tridents could be unchanged again.
Barbados Key Players
- Rashid Khan: Took another two wickets last time out to continue his wicket-taking start to the 2020 Caribbean Premier League.
- Jason Holder: Starred with the bat in the early matches and, having been pushed up the order as a result, he also proved his bowling quality with two wickets last time out.
- Kyle Mayers: Starred with the bat in both of Barbados’ wins so far, including smashing eight sixes in a total of 85 from 59 balls last time out.
Barbados Team Form
Despite starting with a win against St Kitts & Nevis Patriots last time out, Barbados Tridents were in desperate need of a win when they took on Jamaica Tallawahs last time out. They had lost their three matches in between, but Kyle Mayers smashed 85 in a total of 148/7 before Mitchell Santner (2-10), Jason Holder (2-18), Rashid Khan (2-33) and Raymon Reifer (2-13) all played their part in limiting the Tallawahs to 112/9 in reply.
Barbados Tridents Predicted Playing 11
Johnson Charles, Shai Hope (wk), Corey Anderson, Kyle Mayers, Jason Holder (c), Mitchell Santner, Rashid Khan, Ashley Nurse, Raymon Reifer, Nyeem Young, Hayden Walsh Jr
Trinbago Knight Riders Team News & Playing 11
Trinbago Team News
Sunil Narine has missed the last two matches of the Caribbean Premier League 2020 season, with Tion Webster opening the batting in his place and first Pravin Tambe and then Sikandar Raza filling the void he leaves with the ball. If fit, Narine will return but Trinbago could be unchanged.
Trinbago Key Players
- Colin Munro: A first-baller last time out but his half-century when these teams last met is more reflective of his recent batting form.
- Dwayne Bravo: After moving past 500 career wickets in T20 cricket, he was excellent with the ball last time out too to claim 1-23.
- Darren Bravo: Got the Knight Riders over the line last time out to continue his excellent batting form across the last few matches.
Trinbago Team Form
Trinbago Knight Riders have won all five matches so far, maintaining their perfect start with their second win against Guyana Amazon Warriors so far. Khary Pierre took 3-18 as they limited the Amazon Warriors to 112/7 and the Knight Riders chased it comfortably to win by seven wickets with ten balls to spare.
CPL 2020: Barbados Tridents vs Trinbago Knight Riders Match Prediction Cricket Betting Tips – PrePlay
Who will win the toss? – Trinbago Knight Riders
Who will win? – Trinbago Knight Riders
Top Batsman (Runs Scored) – Johnson Charles (Barbados Tridents), Colin Munro (Trinbago Knight Riders)
Top Bowler (Wickets taken) – Rashid Khan (Barbados Tridents), Khary Pierre (Trinbago Knight Riders)
Most Sixes – Kyle Mayers (Barbados Tridents), Colin Munro (Trinbago Knight Riders)
Man of the Match – Colin Munro
Team Scores Batting first – Barbados Tridents 160+, Trinbago Knight Riders 185+
Match Handicap Trinbago Knight Riders