IPL 2020: DC vs SRH Match Prediction
Time is running out for Sunrisers Hyderabad in the iPL as they are sitting at the second from the bottom with 8 points. Lost miraculously against KXIP in their last game when they lost seven wickets for just 14 runs in a dramatic 12-run loss. SRH needs to start winning if they want to fancy their chances in the playoffs. Apart from winning all of their remaining matches, the team would like some results of other teams to go in their way. However, if they lost, they’ll most probably be the second team to join Chennai Super Kings in the exit list.
IPL 2020 has been so far so good for Delhi Capitals. They are also at the second spot in a likable from the top. Though a defeat in their last match too against. At the moment there is not too much to worry about for the playoffs position as they are in a three-team competition that are on 14 points with seven wins. With three matches left, Delhi will definitely push for the top two finish in the league stage.
DC vs SRH Toss Prediction
Win the toss and bat first situation at the Dubai pitch. However, Sunrisers lost their last match while chasing and Delhi are good at chasing. So, in any case, fingers crossed, SRH will be going for batting first and DC will be going for bowling first.
Hot and dry, as usual, the weather will be the most likely similar to previous matches.
Low-scoring last couple of matches at the Dubai pitch. The track is getting slower and will offer more turn as we are in the last stages of the tournament.
Delhi Capitals Team News & Playing 11
DC Team News
Delhi Capitals have found a wonderful combination in this year’s IPL. That’s why they are in the top two positions. Their batsmen are doing well, bowlers are taking wickets. After an impressive start to the IPL, Prithvi Shaw has not performed in the last few matches. His replacement, Ajinkya Rahane hasn’t performed either. So, it looks now evident that they would go back and stick with Shaw as the opening partner of Shikhar Dhawan.
Ricky Ponting, their coach has somehow made the combination of young and experienced players and the team is nearly in the playoffs. A win against Sunrisers Hyderabad will further boost their chances.
DC Key Players
- Shikhar Dhawan: With back-to-back hundreds and struggling to find an opening partner, Shikhar Dhawan remains to be the key player for DC. His contribution at the top would lay the path for the batsman to come.
- Kagiso Rabada: The highest wicket-taker of the competition is one of the success-factor for Deli Capitals and on Tuesday, Rabada needs to bring his A-game to win the game for Delhi.
- R Ashwin: As pitches are getting slower, spinners ultimately become forces to reckon. With exceptional skills and cunny spin-bowling, watch out for R Ashwin.
DC Team Form
Losing their previous match against Kolkata Knight Riders while chasing 194 in Abu Dhabi. The batsmen got stumbled in the chase and eventually lost the match by 59 runs. Not to worry too much considering the fact they have performed well in the first half of the season and look firm to go to the playoffs, but a slight dip of form of their players might be a little caution for the team.
Delhi Capitals Predicted Playing 11
1. Shikhar Dhawan, 2. Prithvi Shaw, 3. Shreyas Iyer (capt), 4. Rishabh Pant (wk), 5. Shimron Hetmyer, 6. Marcus Stoinis, 7. Harshal Patel, 8. Axar Patel, 9. R Ashwin, 10. Kagiso Rabada, 11. Anrich Nortje
Sunrisers Hyderabad Team News & Playing 11
SRH Team News
Sunrisers Hyderabad are in a bit of shock and disappointment. This season, they have lost matches that they shouldn’t have. Their main batsman, Kane Williamson missed the last two matches due to a thigh injury and it is not clear has he recovered or not. However, his substitute has, Jason Holder has performed well in his absence. So, they might be not too much worried about of Williamson.
One match Manish Pandey and Vijay Shankar save the day for the team, the other day they didn’t, in fact, they used a lot of balls to further build up the chasing pressure and eventually lost the match.
David Warner doesn’t have a quite get going this IPL. Not consistent like he used to be and not fluent like he used to be.
Younger players are on and off. Performing in one match and failing badly in the other.
SRH Key Players
- Jonny Bairstow: With David Warner struggling, Jonny Bairstow responsibility has increased to provide the team with a good start at the top. SRH will definitely be looking at him.
- Jason Holder: Although a replacement of injured Kane Williamson, but has performed well in the previous two matches. With his all-round abilities, look out for Holder.
- Rashid Khan: Rashid Khan, a consistent performer for any team. With his wicket-taking and economical abilities, the leg-spinner has a big role to play in the crucial match.
SRH Team Form
Lost the previous match in the most extraordinary fashion. At one stage they required 28 runs from the last four overs with seven wickets in hand. The team somehow manage to lost all the seven wickets in the next 23 balls and lost it by 12 runs against Kings XI Punjab.
Not quite get going this season. With just four wins in eleven matches, they will now hope to win all of their remaining matches and some other to go in their favor to have a chance to be in the playoffs.
Sunrisers Hyderabad Predicted Playing 11
1. David Warner (capt), 2. Jonny Bairstow (wk), 3. Manish Pandey, 4. Vijay Shankar, 5. Priyam Garg, 6. Abhishek Sharma, 7. Jason Holder, 8. Rashid Khan, 9. Sandeep Sharma, 10. Khaleel Ahmed, 11. T Natarajan