England vs Australia 3rd ODI Match Prediction: The decider of the 3-match ODI series between England and Australia will be played at the Old Trafford in Manchester.
England has received the toss in each suit so far, fielding as soon as and batting as soon as. Australia is due this one, and Old Trafford has a tendency to favour batting.
It might be cloudy in Manchester however the risk of rain may be very low.
The pacemen hit returned withinside the 2nd healthy of this collection, in spite of the reality Old Trafford generally favours batsmen.
Read on for group previews, having a betting tip, latest odds and healthy prediction for England vs Australia third ODI
England Team News & Playing 11
England Team News
After each Curran brothers inspired withinside the 2nd ODI, Sam and Tom should preserve their locations for this 1/3 and very last healthy. That leaves the England selectors with a few difficult choices to make, with Moeen Ali and Mark Wood the 2 to have neglected out the remaining time.
England Key Players
- Jofra Archer: The paceman has six wickets up to now on this collection, taking 3-fifty seven withinside the starting sport after which a critical 3-34 remaining day trip.
- Eoin Morgan: Smashed facts at Old Trafford remaining summertime season and the England captain, after beneficial innings, will need to kick on withinside the collection decider.
- Tom Curran: Excellent remaining day trip, hitting a critical 37 with the bat down the order earlier than proscribing Australia to simply 28 from his ten overs.
England Team Form
England beat Ireland of their starting collection withinside the ICC Cricket World Cup Super League, even though they did fail to protect 328 withinside the very last sport as they ended with a defeat. This collection commenced with a loss – developing quick chasing 295 to win – however Chris Woakes, Jofra Archer and Sam Curran had been withinside the wickets to bowl them returned into rivalry remaining day trip.
England Predicted Playing 11
Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan (c), Jos Buttler (wk), Sam Billings, Chris Woakes, Sam Curran, Tom Curran, Adil Rashid, Jofra Archer
Australia Team News & Playing 11
Australia Team News
If he’s fit, Steve Smith is possibly to stroll returned into this group however the huge query is in which he might slot in. Marnus Labuschagne appears the maximum possibly to make way, in spite of hitting forty eight remaining day trip.
Australia Key Players
- Aaron Finch: The captain hit seventy-three remaining day trip to hold his proper shape with the bat in this tour, main from the front on the pinnacle of the order.
- Glenn Maxwell: His batting overall performance withinside the first sport turned into him returned to his very best, as he hammered seventy-seven from fifty-nine balls to show the sport in Australia’s favour.
- Adam Zampa: The spinner has been Australia’s pinnacle wicket-taker up to now, claiming 4-fifty five withinside the first healthy to maintain the chase in a test earlier than taking 3-36 remaining day trip.
Australia Team Form
This is Australia’s first ODI collection due to the fact that they needed to reduce quick a chain with New Zealand in advance withinside the year. Having misplaced 3-zero to South Africa, they commenced that collection with New Zealand with a huge win after which beat England withinside the starting sport of this collection best to crumble with the bat from a dominant function withinside the 2nd sport.
Australia Predicted Playing 11
David Warner, Aaron Finch (c), Steve Smith, Marcus Stoinis, Mitchell Marsh, Alex Carey (wk), Glenn Maxwell, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood
England vs Australia 3rd ODI Match Prediction Cricket Betting Tips – PrePlay
Cricket Betting Tips and Match Predictions* – PrePlay
Who will win the toss? – England
Who will win? – England
Top Batsman (Runs Scored) – Eoin Morgan (England), Aaron Finch (Australia)
Top Bowler (Wickets taken) – Jofra Archer (England), Adam Zampa (Australia)
Most Sixes – Jos Buttler (England), David Warner (Australia)
Man of the Match – Eoin Morgan
Team Scores Batting first – England 280+, Australia 260+
Match Handicap England