England vs Pakistan 2nd T20 Match Prediction: The 2nd match of the 3-match T20I series between England and Pakistan will be played at the Old Trafford in Manchester. Aug 30, 2020 🕢 18:45:00, GMT +5:30
England Team News & Playing 11
ENG Team News
England opened with Tom Banton and Jonny Bairstow, with Dawid Malan at number three. David Willey was not selected and may replace Lewis Gregory this time, though the selectors may want another look at Gregory’s bowling first.
ENG Key Players
- Eoin Morgan: The captain was in excellent T20i form in his last series, with two half-centuries against South Africa. He briefly excited before his early exit last time out.
- Tom Banton: Proved why there is so much excitement surrounding him at the moment, as he hammered 71 from 42 balls last time out.
- Chris Jordan: The experienced all-rounder has proved himself a key bowler in T20 cricket but there will not be too many chances remaining to cement his World T20 place.
ENG Team Form
England most recently came from behind to beat South Africa, with a huge chase in the final innings of the final match of the series. They beat New Zealand in thrilling circumstances before that too and so are looking to continue their good form at this level.
England Predicted Playing 11
Jonny Bairstow (wk), Dawid Malan, Tom Banton, Eoin Morgan (c), Sam Billings, Moeen Ali, David Willey, Tom Curran, Chris Jordan, Adil Rashid, Saqib Mahmood
Pakistan Team News & Playing 11
PAK Team News
Both Shoaib Malik and Mohammad Hafeez played last time out. Changes seem unlikely, but Haris Rauf was expensive so one of Naseem Shah or Mohammad Hasnain might replace him.
PAK Key Players
- Babar Azam: Set to return to Somerset after this series, he has showed excellent T20 form in England before and his T20i average of 50.72 shows that was no one-off either.
- Shoaib Malik: Excellent form in franchise cricket earned him a Pakistan recall and he looks key at T20 level. He can turn his arm too, as well as being a key batsman.
- Imad Wasim: Showed why he is ranked so highly in the T20i world rankings by taking 2-31 from his four overs last time out.
PAK Team Form
Pakistan beat Bangladesh in their most recent series, having suffered defeats to Sri Lanka and Australia before that. They had just clawed the first game of this series back when the rain came down last time out.
Pakistan Predicted Playing 11
Babar Azam (c), Fakhar Zaman, Mohammad Hafeez, Shoaib Malik, Iftikhar Ahmed, Imad Wasim, Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Shadab Khan, Shaheen Afridi, Mohammad Amir, Muhammad Hasnain
England vs Pakistan 2nd T20 Match Prediction Cricket Betting Tips – PrePlay
Who will win the toss? – England
Who will win? – England
Top Batsman (Runs Scored) – Tom Banton (England), Babar Azam (Pakistan)
Top Bowler (Wickets taken) – Chris Jordan (England), Imad Wasim (Pakistan)
Most Sixes – Jonny Bairstow (England), Iftikhar Ahmed (Pakistan)
Man of the Match – Tom Banton
Team Scores Batting first – England 170+, Pakistan 160+
Match Handicap England