England vs Pakistan 3rd T20I:The 3rd and the last match of the T20I series between England and Pakistan will be played at the Old Trafford in Manchester.
England Team News & Playing 11
England Team News
England were unchanged last time out, but with Saqib Mahmood, Lewis Gregory and David Willey all set to drop out of the squad when the test players return against Australia, this could be a last game of the summer for two of those three.
England Key Players
- Eoin Morgan: Hit two half-centuries as England beat South Africa in their last T20i series and he was key to their win last time out when he smashed 66 from 33 balls.
- Tom Banton: Started the tournament in stunning batting form when he smashed 71 from 42 balls and he hit another 20 last time out.
- Chris Jordan: Struggled to consistently hit his lengths last time out, but another wicket took him to 59 in 47 innings.
England Team Form
After coming from behind to beat first New Zealand and then South Africa in their last two series, England this time go into the final game of a series in front. Tom Banton starred before the rain spoiled their first game, but Eoin Morgan and Dawid Malan led a mammoth chase last time out as they hit 199/5 in 19.1 overs in a five-wicket win.
England Predicted Playing 11
Jonny Bairstow (wk), Dawid Malan, Tom Banton, Eoin Morgan (c), Sam Billings, Moeen Ali, Lewis Gregory, Tom Curran, Chris Jordan, Adil Rashid, Saqib Mahmood
Pakistan Team News & Playing 11
Pakistan Team News
Pakistan were also unchanged last time out and, as harsh as it would be on the players locked in their bio bubble for several weeks without playing, they may keep changes to a minimum again this time.
Pakistan Key Players
- Babar Azam: Boosted his T20i average further when he hit 56 from 44 balls to set the tomne from the start last time out. No player averages more than his 50.90 in T20 internationals.
- Mohammad Hafeez: Hammered 69 from 36 balls to lift Pakistan to their highest score against England last time out. He is the first player to both score 2,000 T20i runs and take 50 T20i wickets.
- Imad Wasim: Took 2-31 in the opening game to prove why he is ranked so high in T20i cricket, and he will want to get back to that form after being expensive last time out.
Pakistan Team Form
Pakistan hammered 195/4 last time out but it was to count for nothing as they conceded their highest run chase to lose by five wickets. It continued a dip in form in T20 internationals, which also included defeats to Australia and Sri Lanka – with only two wins against Bangladesh offering respite.
Pakistan Predicted Playing 11
Babar Azam (c), Fakhar Zaman, Mohammad Hafeez, Shoaib Malik, Iftikhar Ahmed, Imad Wasim, Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Shadab Khan, Shaheen Afridi, Mohammad Amir, Haris Rauf
Let’s have a look at the probable playing XI of both teams:
Pakistan – Babar Azam(c), Fakhar Zaman, Haider Ali, Mohammad Hafeez, Shoaib Malik, Mohammad Rizwan(wk), Shadab Khan, Imad Wasim, Mohammad Hasnain/Mohammad Amir, Haris Rauf, Wahab Riaz
England – Tom Banton, Jonny Bairstow(wk), Dawid Malan, Eoin Morgan(c), Sam Billings, Moeen Ali, David Willey, Lewis Gregory, Chris Jordan, Adil Rashid, Saqib Mahmood
England vs Pakistan 2nd T20 Match Prediction Cricket Betting Tips – PrePlay
Who will win the toss? – England
Who will win? – England
Top Batsman (Runs Scored) – Eoin Morgan (England), Babar Azam (Pakistan)
Top Bowler (Wickets taken) – Chris Jordan (England), Shadab Khan (Pakistan)
Most Sixes – Jonny Bairstow (England), Fakhar Zaman (Pakistan)
Man of the Match – Eoin Morgan
Team Scores Batting first – England 200+, Pakistan 185+
Match Handicap England