Guyana Amazon Warriors vs St Lucia Zouks Semi-Final Match Prediction: Second-placed Guyana Amazon Warriors take on St Lucia Zouks in the 2020 Caribbean Premier League semi-final. Both teams have won six matches out of ten so far, finishing the group stage with a win apiece against each other. Guyana won the most recent encounter and end the group stage in the better form, however, after four straight wins in total.
Guyana Amazon Warriors gained the toss and fielded first while those groups closing met and bowling first sincerely appears the high-quality option.
A cloudy nighttime awaits, however the storms forecast in advance withinside the day need to have blown over. The risk of rain is given at 24 according to cent.
The Brian Lara Cricket Academy has been a terrific wicket for everyone. It is nicely balanced.
Read on for crew previews, having a bet tips, state-of-the-art odds and healthy prediction for Guyana Amazon Warriors vs St Lucia Zouks, Caribbean Premier League 2020.
Guyana Amazon Warriors Team News & Playing eleven
Guyana Amazon Team News
Guyana Amazon Warriors had Chandrapaul Hemraj lower back up the order closing day trip, however Kevin Sinclair’s magnificent bowling approach he has pressured his manner into this crew and flow into the decrease order with the bat.
Guyana Amazon Fantasy Key Players
- Imran Tahir: Took 3-22 and 1-10 withinside the video games in opposition to the Zouks and claimed 3-12 closing day trip, on his manner to fifteen league-section wickets
- Naveen-ul-Haq: Hit an superb patch of shape with the ball, after taking 4-14, 2-24 and 0-15 in his closing 3 matches. The center of these turned into in opposition to the Zouks.
- Shimron Hetmyer: After his 0.33 half-century of the tournament, in opposition to the Zouks, he hit 32* closing day trip and now has 270 runs on this season’s tournament.
Guyana Amazon Recent Form
Guyana Amazon Warriors completed the season in superb shape, with 4 instantly wins. That consists of dominant victories in opposition to Barbados Tridents. Last day trip, Imran Tahir took 3-12 to publish the select out of a few superb bowling figures once they constrained the Tridents to 89/9. Shimron Hetmyer then led them to a six-wicket win.
Guyana Amazon Warriors Probable Playing eleven
Brandon King, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Shimron Hetmyer, Sherfane Rutherforrd, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Ross Taylor, Kevin Sinclair, Chris Green (c), Romario Shepherd, Imran Tahir, Naveen-ul-Haq
St Lucia Zouks Team News & Playing eleven
St Lucia Zouks Team News
Rahkeem Cornwall and Mark Deyal opened the batting collectively closing day trip and might be on the pinnacle of the order once more this time. Roston Chase turned into lower back up the order and will live there for this sport too. Scott Kuggeleijn will go back after being rested.
St Lucia Zouks Fantasy Key Players
- Roston Chase: Scored a half-century while those groups first met this season and has typically made his mark with bat or ball so far.
- Mohammad Nabi: Unusually made little effect closing day trip however his all-spherical shape has typically been good.
- Scott Kuggeleijn: Rested closing day trip however he has been in superb wicket-taking shape and he’ll go back as a key starting bowler this time too.
St Lucia Zouks Recent Form
St Lucia Zouks were given lower back to prevailing methods with an superb comeback with the ball closing day trip. They published 145/6 from their 20 overs, which regarded under par while Jamaica stormed to eighty four with out loss withinside the twelfth over. The Zouks hit lower back though, with Zahir Khan and Javelle Glen every taking 3 wickets to choke the chase. St Lucia gained via way of means of eleven runs.
St Lucia Zouks Probable Playing eleven
Rahkeem Cornwall, Mark Deyal, Andre Fletcher (wk), Najibullah Zadran, Roston Chase, Mohammad Nabi, Darren Sammy (c), Scott Kuggeleijn, Kesrick Williams, Javelle Glen, Zahir Khan
Guyana Amazon Warriors vs St Lucia Zouks semi-final Match Prediction Cricket Betting Tips – PrePlay