IND vs WI Dream11 Match Prediction: Expect fireworks when two cricketing powerhouses in the shortest format of the game – India and West Indies will square off against each other in the first T20 game of the series on Friday evening. India have had an upper hand over West indies in the T20s in recent times. With ICC World T20 in-sights, the series is going to a significant one for both teams. Both sides would try and test the different combinations to get a clarity over the team formation in the mega-event next year.
Head to Head (Last 5 games)
West Indies: 0
The only T20I at this ground at this venue was abandoned due to rain – 13 October 2017
IND vs WI Dream11 – India Team News:
Injury Update: Shikhar Dhawan is out of the series. Sanju Samson has been named as the replacement.
- Shikhar Dhawan got out of the series due to an injury. KL Rahul is set to open in his absence alongside Rohit Sharma.
- Virat Kohli is back to lead the Men in Blue and will play at the number 3.
- Shreyas Iyer will bat at the number 4 with Rishabh Pant, Shivam Dube, and Washington Sundar to follow.
- Yuzvendra Chahal alongside Ravindra Jadeja is expected to lead the spin bowling for India.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar could return to the playing 11 ahead of Mohammad Shami to lead the pace attack with Deepak Chahar.
IND Playing 11 (Expected):
Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Virat Kohli (C), Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant, Shivam Dube, Washington Sundar, Ravindra Jadeja, Yuzvendra Chahal, Bhuvneshwar Kumar\Mohammad Shami, and Deepak Chahar.
IND vs WI Dream11 – West Indies Team News:
Injury Update: No Injury Update.
Suspension: Nicholas Pooran remains out owing to his suspension in the ball-tampering against Afghanistan. He will be back in the 2nd and the 3rd T20s.
- Lendl Simmons alongside Evin Lewis will open the batting for West Indies.
- Brandon King, Shimron Hetmyer and Kieron Pollard are expected to form the middle order of the West Indian batting line-up.
- Dinesh Ramdin will take care of the gloves’ duty behind the stumps.
- Jason Holder and Keemo Paul are expected to be the all-rounders in the team.
- Hayden Walsh Jr. is expected to take care of the spin department.
- Sheldon Cottrell and Kesrick Williams are expected to lead the pace attack for the Carribean side.
WI Playing 11 (Expected):
Lendl Simmons, Evin Lewis, Brandon King, Shimron Hetmyer, Kieron Pollard (C), Dinesh Ramdin, Jason Holder, Keemo Paul, Fabian Allen, Hayden Walsh Jr, Kesrick Williams, and Sheldon Cottrell.
IND vs WI Dream11 Squads:
Rohit Sharma, Lokesh Rahul, Virat Kohli (C), Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey, Rishabh Pant, Shivam Dube, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Deepak Chahar, Washington Sundar, Ravindra Jadeja, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammed Shami, and Sanju Samson.
Lendl Simmons, Evin Lewis, Brandon King, Shimron Hetmyer, Kieron Pollard (C), Denesh Ramdin, Jason Holder, Keemo Paul, Fabian Allen, Hayden Walsh, Sheldon Cottrell, Nicholas Pooran, Kesrick Williams, Khary Pierre, and Sherfane Rutherford.
IND vs WI Dream11 Tips and Predictions-
Fantasy Picks India:
- Rohit Sharma – 2539 runs in 101 T20Is – 137.76 strike rate
- Virat Kohli – 2450 runs in 72T20Is – 50 average
- KL Rahul – 974 runs in 31 T20Is – 145.37 strike rate
- Deepak Chahar – 14 wickets in 7 T20Is – 10 average
Fantasy Picks West Indies:
- Evin Lewis – 753 runs in 26 T20Is – 153.05 strike rate
- Kieron Pollard – 953 runs and 26 wickets in 65 T20I games
- Sheldon Cottrell – 27 wickets in 19 T20Is – 19.41 average
- Kesrick Williams – 28 wickets in 21 T20Is – 11.87 strike rate
MUST WATCH: Hyderabad Diaries 😁😁— BCCI (@BCCI) December 5, 2019
Unwinding with Hitman @ImRo45 as he talks everything other than cricket with @imkuldeep18 & @yuzi_chahal 🗣️📢 – by @RajalArora #TeamIndia #INDvWI
Full Video Link here 📽️👉👉 https://t.co/X78mXYnd5e pic.twitter.com/sHw0vo9ZVe