IPL 2020 UAE schedule: The much-awaited Indian Premier League (IPL) time table has been introduced today. Keeping with tradition, protecting champions Mumbai Indians will tackle runners-up Chennai Super Kings withinside the opener in Abu Dhabi on September 19.
Moved out of India because of a surge in COVID-19 cases, the imminent version of the world’s largest T20 league may be held withinside the 3 venues of Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah withinside the UAE.
After the tournament-opener, Dubai will host its first sport tomorrow while Delhi Capitals tackle Kings XI Punjab accompanied through the 0.33 suit on Monday among Sunrisers Hyderabad and Royal Challengers Bangalore. The movement will then shift to Sharjah on September 22 while Rajasthan Royals will host Chennai Super Kings.
IPL 2020 Schedule: Points to remember
1. 24 fits could be held in Dubai, 20 in Abu Dhabi, and 12 in Sharjah. The first doubleheader could be performed on October 3.
2. There could be 10 doubleheaders with the primary fit beginning at 3:30 PM IST and 2:00 PM UAE time.
3. All the night video games will start at 6 PM (UAE Time) at 7.30 PM IST.
4. The league section will run throughout forty-six days, with the final fit of the league to be performed among Sunrisers Hyderabad and Mumbai Indians in Sharjah.
5. The dates and venues for IPL playoffs, the final, and the women’s T20 league have now no longer been announced