Jamaica Tallawahs vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Prediction: The 25th match of the Caribbean Premier League 2020 will be played between Jamaica Tallawahs and St Kitts and Nevis Patriots at the Brian Lara Stadium, Tarouba, Trinidad.
Jamaica Tallawahs Team News & Playing 11
Jamaica Tallawahs Team News
Andre Russell was back in the team last time out and smashed a half-century and the Tallawahs – despite losing to Trinbago – could stick with a similar line-up. Russell did not bowl last time out on his return from injury.
Jamaica Tallawahs Key Players
- Glenn Phillips: Top-scored when these teams last met and he leads the batting charts this season with 248 runs in seven innings so far.
- Andre Russell: Did not bowl on his return from injury last time out but still smashed 50* with the bat – his second unbeaten half-century of the tournament this season.
- Mujeeb Ur Rahman: Economical without taking a wicket last time out, the Afghan teenager still has 13 wickets to his name so far in this season’s tournament.
Jamaica Tallawahs Team Form
Jamaica Tallawahs bowled St Kitts & Nevis Patriots out for 110 last time out for their third win of the season but they fell short chasing 185 to beat Trinbago Knight Riders last time out. Glenn Phillips hit 41 and Andre Russell smashed an unbeaten 50, but they could only reach 165/6.
Jamaica Tallawahs Predicted Playing 11
Glenn Phillips (wk), Chadwick Walton, Jermaine Blackwood, Asif Ali, Andre Russell, Rovman Powell (c), Carlos Brathwaite, Nkrumah Bonner, Fidel Edwards, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Sandeep Lamichhane
St Kitts & Nevis Team News & Playing 11
St Kitts & Nevis Patriots Team News
Sheldon Cottrell was back last time out, but the Patriots suffered yet another heavy defeat and there could be yet more changes this time out.
St Kitts & Nevis Patriots Key Players
- Evin Lewis: Starred in their only win so far, though fireworks at the top of the order have been in short supply despite the duo they have up there.
- Rayad Emrit: Took three wickets when these teams last met and the captain has taken ten in total in this year’s tournament.
- Joshua da Silva: After hitting 41* in the first game, he has got back to batting form with 59 and 29 in the last two matches.
St Kitts & Nevis Patriots Team Form
St Kitts & Nevis Patriots have now lost their last four matches in a row. After failing to defend 150/5 against Guyana Amazon Warriors in the first game, they struggled to just 115/7 last time out as they fell well short in reply to Trinbago Knight Riders’ 174/4.
St Kitts & Nevis Predicted Playing 11
Evin Lewis, Chris Lynn, Joshua da Silva, Ben Dunk, Denesh Ramdin (wk), Sohail Tanvir, Rayad Emrit (c), Alzarri Joseph, Sheldon Cottrell, Imran Khan, Jon-Russ Jaggesar
Jamaica Tallawahs vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Match Prediction Cricket Betting Tips – PrePlay
Who will win the toss? – Jamaica Tallawahs
Who will win? – Jamaica Tallawahs
Top Batsman (Runs Scored) – Evin Lewis (St Kitts and Nevis Patriots), Glenn Phillips (Jamaica Tallawahs)
Top Bowler (Wickets taken) – Rayad Emrit (St Kitts and Nevis Patriots), Mujeeb Ur Rahman (Jamaica Tallawahs)
Most Sixes – Ben Dunk (St Kitts and Nevis Patriots), Glenn Phillips (Jamaica Tallawahs)
Man of the Match – Mujeeb Ur Rahman
Team Scores Batting first – St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 160+, Jamaica Tallawahs 170+
Match Handicap Jamaica Tallawahs