Jamaica Tallawahs vs Trinbago Knight Riders: The 21st match of the Caribbean Premier League 2020 will be played between Trinbago Knight Riders and Jamaica Tallawahs at the Brian Lara Stadium, Tarouba in Trinidad.
Jamaica Tallawahs Team News & Playing 11
Jamaica Tallawahs Team News
Andre Russell has missed the last two matches after his knee injury flared back up. The time off since the last game may have helped, but the Tallawahs will not be risking their star all-rounder unless he is fully fit.
Jamaica Tallawahs Key Players
- Glenn Phillips: Hit 79* from 61 balls last time out to continue another fine CPL with the bat, which also includes 58 when these teams last met.
- Andre Russell: Had just started to motor with the bat and star with the ball, as everyone knows he can, when his injury flared up. His return could be key.
- Mujeeb Ur Rahman: The teenager’s fine bowling continued with figures of 1-12 last time out, and he has 13 wickets in six games this season in total.
Jamaica Tallawahs Team Form
Jamaica Tallawahs lost heavily to Barbados Tridents before bouncing back for their third win in six in total last time out. Glenn Phillips smashed 79* from 61 balls in a total of 147/6 against St Kitts & Nevis Patriots, before Carlos Brathwaite’s 3-11 and two wickets for each of Fidel Edwards, Veerasammy Permaul and Sandeep Lamichhane helped bowl the Patriots out for 110.
Jamaica Tallawahs Predicted Playing 11
Glenn Phillips (wk), Chadwick Walton, Jermaine Blackwood, Asif Ali, Andre Russell, Rovman Powell (c), Carlos Brathwaite, Veerasammy Permaul, Fidel Edwards, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Sandeep Lamichhane
Trinbago Knight Riders Team News & Playing 11
Trinbago Knight Riders Team News
Sunil Narine has missed the last two matches, but with Trinbago continuing their winning streak there will be no rush to change things. Tion Webster has been opening the batting in his place.
Trinbago Knight Riders Key Players
- Kieron Pollard: Back to his absolute best last time out as he smashed nine sixes in his 28-ball 72, and he has started bowling again lately.
- Colin Munro: Scored 49* when these teams last met and 50 in the next game and will be keen to bounce back from his back-to-back ducks.
- Dwayne Bravo: Moved past 500 T20 wickets – the first man ever to do so – and continues to be a key part of the Trinbago bowling attack.
Trinbago Knight Riders Team Form
Trinbago Knight Riders have won six from six so far, most recently owing their latest win to Kieron Pollard’s stunning batting. From 77/6 in the 15th over, Pollard smashed 72 from 28 balls and the Knight Riders reached 149/8 in 19.5 overs for a thrilling two-wicket win.
Trinbago Knight Riders Predicted Playing 11
Lendl Simmons, Tion Webster, Colin Munro, Kieron Pollard (c), Darren Bravo, Tim Seifert (wk), Dwayne Bravo, Sikandar Raza, Ali Khan, Fawad Ahmed, Jayden Seales
Jamaica Tallawahs – Chadwick Walton, Glenn Phillips (wk), Jermaine Blackwood, Asif Ali, Rovman Powell (c), Nkrumah Bonner, Carlos Brathwaite, Sandeep Lamichhane, Fidel Edwards, Veerasammy Permaul, Mujeeb Ur Rahman
Trinbago Knight Riders – Lendl Simmons, Tion Webster, Colin Munro, Darren Bravo, Tim Seifert (wk), Kieron Pollard (c), Dwayne Bravo, Sikandar Raza, Khary Pierre, Fawad Ahmed, Ali Khan
Jamaica Tallawahs vs Trinbago Knight Riders Match Prediction Cricket Betting Tips – PrePlay
Who will win the toss? – Trinbago Knight Riders
Who will win? – Trinbago Knight Riders
Top Batsman (Runs Scored) – Glenn Phillips (Jamaica Tallawahs), Kieron Pollard (Trinbago Knight Riders)
Top Bowler (Wickets taken) – Mujeeb Ur Rahman (Jamaica Tallawahs), Ali Khan (Trinbago Knight Riders)
Most Sixes – Asif Ali (Jamaica Tallawahs), Kieron Pollard (Trinbago Knight Riders)
Man of the Match – Kieron Pollard
Team Scores Batting first – Jamaica Tallawahs 150+, Trinbago Knight Riders 165+
Match Handicap Trinbago Knight Riders