KXIP vs RR Match Prediction and Betting Tips, IPL 2020
An important match coming up for both the teams. Kings XI Punjab and Rajasthan Royals. At the moment both the teams have chances to qualify for the playoffs stage but KXIP are sitting in a pretty relaxing condition than RR, for them a loss will end their journey of IPL 2020.
KXIP are at 4th on the table with six wins in twelve attempts while RR are right at the bottom with just five wins in twelve attempts. A win will further boost KXIP’s chances for the playoffs while a win for RR is not enough, for them they still need to win the last match and some other matches to go in their way heavily. Not to mention that they need to win by big margins to better their run-rate.
KXIP vs RR Toss Prediction
Win the toss and bowl first. That is your way to go. Toss will be crucial to win as the teams will be opting for field and the teams batting second have won four or last five games.
Nothing too much change in the weather and it will be the same hot and dry.
A batting pitch Abu Dhabi but as we are heading into the last phase of the tournament, it might behave on the slower side. The last few matches have produced some high scores.
Kings XI Punjab Team News & Playing 11
KXIP Team News
Started their campaign in one of the worst manners losing six of their first seven games. But an incredible turn around with the return of Chris Gayle, the team has now won five matches on the trot and is in red hot form against RR.
The returning of Gayle has produced some kind of spark in the team and he has performed too. With batsmen and bowlers in good form, the team is all set for their sixth win on the trot.
KXIP Key Players
- KL Rahul: You can’t keep out the leading run-scorer of the tournament. KL Rahul is an important factor for the team at the top and his stay at the crease is crucial.
- Chris Gayle: Performed in almost all the five matches in which he has fared so far. Playing at the number three spot, the team once again heavily depends on Gayle to take the score beyond reach of the opposition.
- Mohammed Shami: The leading wicket-taker for KXIP. Shami has been exceptional this IPL. His opening bowling is crucial in getting early wickets and dent the opposition.
KXIP Team Form
KXIP are is super-hot form. After a dismal start, the team has bounced back and won five matches consecutively. Their opening batsmen have been performing well, then there is Nicholas Pooran and Glenn Maxwell in the middle cause the damage in the death overs. And their bowlers, Shami, Ravi Bishnoi, and others are doing the job for the team. Continuing their current form, the team is expected to perform well and move one step closer to the playoffs stage.
Kings XI Punjab Predicted Playing 11
1. Mayank Agarwal, 2. KL Rahul (capt, wk), 3. Chris Gayle, 4. Nicholas Pooran, 5. Glenn Maxwell, 6. Mandeep Singh, 7. Chris Jordan, 8. M Ashwin, 9. Mohammed Shami, 10. Ravi Bishnoi, 11. Arshdeep Singh
Rajasthan Royals Team News & Playing 11
RR Team News
Rajasthan Royals are at 10 points with five wins and seven losses. The season hasn’t gone the way it started. But it seems like RR have now find the right combination. Ben Stokes century in the last game was too much for MI and the team will be needing him again in this important match.
The playing XI has now been fixed with players performing for the team and RR will need its each player to win the match against in-form KXIP.
RR Key Players
- Ben Stokes: The man of the match in the previous game. Ben Stokes is the key man for RR. Seemed to regain his momentum, Stokes is again will be the key player at the top and the team will desperately need him to score big.
- Jos Buttler: Another English player who can turn the game on his own. Buttler has been in top for this IPL but has failed to convert his starts into big innings. however, Buttler has a big role to play in tonight’s match if the team want to fancy their chances in the playoffs.
- Shreyas Gopal: The leg-spinner on a turning Abu Dhabi pitch. Performed well in their last match played at Abu Dhabi, Gopal can turn the game in RR’s way.
RR Team Form
The team has one win and one loss in their previous two matches, however, in their last match their star players, Ben Stokes and Sanju Samson had scored some runs, so that is a good thing that their main players are in form. The in-form bowlers, Jofra Archer and Kartik Tyagi will lead the bowling attack and can route any team on their day. Their form might come in handy as they need nothing less than a win. If they loss the match, its good bye for them.
Rajasthan Royals Predicted Playing 11
1. Ben Stokes, 2. Robin Uthappa, 3. Sanju Samson, 4. Steven Smith (capt), 5. Jos Buttler (wk), 6. Riyan Parag, 7. Rahul Tewatia, 8. Shreyas Gopal, 9. Jofra Archer, 10. Ankit Rajpoot/Varun Aaron, 11. Kartik Tyagi