MI vs RCB Prediction and Betting Tips, IPL 2020
Time to get your top two teams of the league stage. Mumbai Indians and Royal Challengers Bangalore, both the teams at 14 points with seven wins would like to strengthen their case to the playoffs stage. In their previous meeting, RCB has beaten MI in the super over. Both the teams are pretty comfortable but neither of the two had yet confirmed its spot in the playoffs.
See also: IPL 2020 – Who’ll make it to the playoffs
Mumbai Indians, the table toppers are the most comfortable team of the lot. They need only one win to qualify for the knockout stage. The game is crucial as MI would also like to get a top two finish to get two chances to enter the final.
Royal Challengers Bangalore are also in a not too bad condition. A win will also strengthen their chances to qualify for the knockout phase. Its been a good season for RCB. So far seven wins from eleven attempts and with three matches to go, they have every chance to go to the final part of the league.
MI vs RCB Toss Prediction
Opting to bat first after winning the toss on a tricky Abu Dhabi pitch will be a suitable option. Though RR had chased the score in the previous match but defending the total is the easier option of the two.
Hot and dry, as usual, the weather will be the most likely similar to previous matches.
A high-scoring last game. Chasing 195 is never too easy but in the end, it was achieved. The pitch is likely to offer more to spinners as it is getting older and older.
Mumbai Indians Team News & Playing 11
MI Team News
Mumbai Indians have a very stable team combination. Their players have gelled very well into one unit and each one of them has performed on one occasion or the other. There is one problem, they are without their regular captain, Rohit Sharma.
Sharma who missed the previous two matches against CSK and RR. The extent of his hamstring injury is not known but there is a possibility that he might return at some stage in the IPL but is in serious doubt to make the appearance in the game tonight. In his absence, Kieron Pollard captained the side is most likely to lead the side.
MI Key Players
- Quinton de Kock: Opening the innings is important in providing a good solid start to the team. Quinton de Kock has been performing well at the top. Although MI also has the services of Chris Lynn he didn’t get his chances because of good performances at the top by de Kock. He remains to be the key player for the team.
- Ishan Kishan: Ishan Kishan has been an important part of the team in the middle overs. On numerous occasions, he has shown his class and his worth for the team. Leading the middle-order with the likes of Kieron Pollard and Hardik Pandya, Kishan might turn the game for MI.
- Trent Boult: You can’t keep out a world-class bowler out of the game. Trent Boult has taken most wickets in the powerplay for any team and once again his four-over spell will be absolutely essential for the team.
MI Team Form
The team has been in good form. A good opening combination followed by young bloods who are in good touch. Then come power-hitters Pollard and Pandya brothers. And in the bowling department led by Trent Boult and Jasprit Bumrah, MI can beat any team on any day.
Though lost the previous match courtesy a brilliant century from Ben Stokes, the team is is good form and performing well.
Mumbai Indians Predicted Playing 11
1 Ishan Kishan, 2 Quinton de Kock (wk), 3 Suryakumar Yadav, 4 Saurabh Tiwary, 5 Hardik Pandya, 6 Kieron Pollard (capt), 7 Krunal Pandya, 8 James Pattinson, 9 Rahul Chahar, 10 Trent Boult, 11 Jasprit Bumrah
Royal Challengers Bangalore Team News & Playing 11
RCB Team News
Royal Challengers Bangalore now looks to have find a stable combination. Good batting combination, good bowling combination, the team is in no mood to give any team any chance. Most likely be the same team that played in the last match.
With Navdeep Saini injured his hand, it might affect the bowling combination. Getting his hand injured off his own bowling against CSK, Saini might have to rest to recover fully to play. In cause Saini misses the match, Umesh Yadav is set to play for the team.
RCB Key Players
- AB de Villiers: A world-class batsman that the team relies on. AB de Villiers has a big role to play against the likes of Trent Boult and Jasprit Bumrah and he is the key player for the team.
- Chris Morris: Remember you are bowling to the likes of Quinton de Kock, Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya, so you need to be at your absolute best. Chris Morris has performed well so far and he needs to bring his A-game tonight.
- Washington Sundar: Washington Sundar has bowled unhittable lines and economical spells this IPL. His cunny and deceptive bowling will important for the team.
RCB Team Form
RCB has been in good form. Thought lost the previous match against CSK but players have been performing for them. The opening combination, middle-order, and the bowlers have been doing the job and they need to bring out their best to beat the table-toppers.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Predicted Playing 11
1 Devdutt Padikkal, 2 Aaron Finch, 3 Virat Kohli (capt), 4 AB de Villiers (wk), 5 Moeen Ali, 6 Gurkeerat Singh, 7 Chris Morris, 8 Washington Sundar, 9 Navdeep Saini/Umesh Yadav, 10 Yuzvendra Chahal, 11 Mohammed Siraj