RCB vs SRH Match Prediction and Betting Tips, IPL 2020
On Tuesday, Sunrisers Hyderabad had their three matches remaining of the season. Those matches were against Delhi Capitals, Royal Challengers Bangalore, and Mumbai Indians. SRH knows that nothing less than a win in all three of them might knock them out of the competition. So, they routed DC on Tuesday in an emphatic 88-run win to hand DC their third consecutive loss. They also know that they have to win their remaining two matches to have some chance of getting to the playoffs. RCB stand in their way and they have to beat them as they had lost two consecutive games.
Royal Challengers Bangalore, meanwhile will be the confident team of the two. Despite losing two consecutive matches, one each against CSK and MI, the team will confident because they know one win will put them into the playoffs. RCB have two matches left and are sitting at the second spot with 14 points.
RCB vs SRH Toss Prediction
A batting paradise, small ground, what would you expect? You would definitely like to chase the score. How much the score can be, you can chase it. So, winning the toss and fielding first is your option.
Hot and dry weather will be waiting for the players.
A flat, batting Sharjah pitch has plenty of runs in it. There will not be much for the bowlers and a high-scoring game is expected.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Team News & Playing 11
RCB Team News
Royal Challengers Bangalore are at the second spot with 14 points. One win will guarantee their spot in the playoffs and they’ll be going all for that. Despite having lost two consecutive matches, the team would not be too much worried. The team changed the opening combination in the last game, leaving Aaron Finch and giving young Josh Philippe a chance to shine at the top and he did well.
The opening pair of Josh Philippe and Devdutt Padikkal performed well in the last match. Padikkal is in fine form this whole IPL, then to come two superstars; Virat Kohli and AB de Villiers whom any team will be depending upon. Both of them are in good touch. Then to follow some power-hitters to finish the innings on a high.
In the bowling department, Navdeep Saini remains the concern. He missed the last match after he was hit on his hand against CSK. Dale Steyn, who played the last match was failed to make the impact and might be left out. If Saini misses the game today, Isuru Udana might come in place of Dale Steyn. The rest of the bowlers including the spin duo of Washington Sundar and Yuzvendra Chahal have been in fine form.
RCB Key Players
- Devdutt Padikkal: A crucial player at the top now. A player whom the team can rely on. Performed in most of the games for RCB, Devdutt Padikkal is one of the key players for today’s game.
- AB de Villiers: You can’t keep AB de Villiers out of the game. A player who can turn the game on his own, de Villiers has a big role to play.
- Chris Morris: Missed the initial games because of the injury but since his arrival to the team, he has performed well. The leading wicket-taker among fast bowlers, Morris, with his all-round skills, can be the match-winner.
RCB Team Form
RCB has previously got seven wins from ten games. They still are on seven wins from twelve games. A couple of losses against CSK and MI might show that they are too much dependent upon Virat Kohli and AB de Villiers. Their batting didn’t perform well in both of the games. But, there have been individual performances for them throughout the season and they can certainly win the match on their day.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Predicted Playing 11
1. Josh Philippe, 2. Devdutt Padikkal, 3. Virat Kohli (capt), 4. AB de Villiers (wk), 5. Gurkeerat Singh Mann, 6. Shivam Dube/Moeen Ali, 7. Chris Morris, 8. Washington Sundar, 9. Isuru Udana/Navdeep Saini, 10. Mohammed Siraj, 11. Yuzvendra Chahal
Sunrisers Hyderabad Team News & Playing 11
SRH Team News
Sunrisers Hyderabad are just at the wrong end of the two teams. They have lost some of their matches in quite an extraordinary way. The dropping of Jonny Bairstow and coming of Wriddhiman Saha in the team was a bit of a surprise but that was on the cards for Bairstow. He was not having the best of the performances. Kane Williamson, meanwhile is an important player in the middle-order, and their lost against KXIP showed that they lacked stability in the middle-order in which Williamson was not playing.
That means Saha has to put at the top because all other positions are fixed and that worked perfectly well in their last match when Saha was the man of the match against DC. David Warner also scored runs in the previous game, Jason Holder is going well with his batting and bowling skills. Rashid Khan is spinning the opposition well with his canny bowling. The team can certainly go on to beat to RCB.
SRH Key Players
- David Warner: An important player at the top, David Warner has to play a captain’s knock today. The third-highest run-scorer of the competition can turn things for his team.
- Rashid Khan: The young leggie can cash in the somewhat struggling RCB batsmen. It’ll be important for him to bowl good, attacking bowling to AB and Kohli to lift the team.
- Sandeep Sharma: Sandeep Sharma has got swing and can do the damage at the start of the innings. Leading the pace attack in the absence of Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Sharma is the go-to man at the start to leave the opposition in tatters.
SRH Team Form
A comprehensive win in the previous game against Delhi Capitals will boost the team morale and they’ll be flying high as they take on RCB. SRH players will enter the ground knowing that nothing less than a win might end their competition for this year, so the team will be putting all the effort for the win. And the last match win against DC will give them confidence to perform high against a strong team.
Sunrisers Hyderabad Predicted Playing 11
1. David Warner (capt), 2. Wriddhiman Saha (wk), 3. Manish Pandey, 4. Kane Williamson, 5. Vijay Shankar, 6. Abdul Samad, 7. Jason Holder, 8. Rashid Khan, 9. Shahbaz Nadeem, 10. T Natarajan, 11. Sandeep Sharma