KKR vs RR Prediction and Betting Tips, IPL 2020
Kolkata Knight Riders, the most unfortunate team with 12 points right now. Because they have the worst of the run-rate in the six fighting teams for playoffs leaving MI, who have already qualified for playoffs, and CSK, who are already out of the competition. KKR is second at the bottom. To qualify for the playoffs, KKR need three things; a win against RR, a win by big margin, and some help from other teams. Only in that case they can go further. However, if they lost, they are out.
Rajasthan Royals will be the happier side going into the match. They are also at 12 points sitting above KKR, but will with a slightly better run-rate. They also need the same three things to qualify; a win against KKR, a win by big margin, and some help from other teams. However, if they lost, they are out of the competition. That is the scenario is we are heading into the final sets of matches of the group stage.
KKR vs RR Toss Prediction
Dubai pitch. Team winning the toss will be opting to field first. That has been the trend for most part of this year’s IPL. The dew factor will give the batting-second team advantage.
Dubai weather will be the same like the previous matches.
MI ripped off DC in the last encounter at the Dubai pitch. The pitch is expected to behave the same way, will help batting of course. However, the dew factor will not help the bowlers in the night and chasing becomes easier while batting second.
Kolkata Knight Riders Team News & Playing 11
KKR Team News
Kolkata Knight Riders will enter the Dubai ground knowing that they will need nothing less than a win. Dubai flat track will hint at a high-scoring game and KKR will need each player to perform if they want to go further.
Andre Russell, the two-time winner of the most valuable player of the season in IPL has not been playing. Before getting injured, he struggled to find form and but he hasn’t featured in any of the team’s game for two weeks. And it may seem that he will not feature in the most important game of the group stage for them and the team will have to go without him. Eoin Morgan will probably stick with the previous game team.
KKR Key Players
- Sunil Narine: Probably the most wanted player for KKR right now. He will be needed for his batting as well as bowling skills. He has good record against RR batsmen and is the key player for KKR.
- Nitish Rana: Scored 87 in the previous game, Nitish Rana is the go-to man for KKR. Opening the innings with Shubman Gill, Rana has to give his team a good start.
- Pat Cummins: Pat Cummins remains the main strike bowler for KKR. His opening spell will be decisive and he needs to get those opening wickets.
KKR Team Form
KKR lost their previous match against CSK that hurt their chances for playoffs big time. The last game of the group stage and the team needs to perform its absolute best. Though some players might not be in best of their touches but each member has to play its part in today’s game.
Kolkata Knight Riders Predicted Playing 11
1. Shubman Gill, 2. Nitish Rana, 3. Rahul Tripathi, 4. Sunil Narine, 5. Eoin Morgan (capt), 6. Dinesh Karthik (wk), 7. Prasidh Krishna, 8. Pat Cummins, 9. Lockie Ferguson, 10. Kamlesh Nagarkoti, 11. Varun Chakravarthy
Rajasthan Royals Team News & Playing 11
RR Team News
Rajasthan Royals will also be entering the Dubai stadium knowing nothing less than a win will keep them in hunt for a playoffs spot. The team has been doing good for the last couple of games. The playing XI will most probably be the same with the same playing order as well. Opening with Ben Stokes seems to have been working now as the all-rounder has produced back-to-back match-winning innings for the team.
RR Key Players
- Ben Stokes: Without any doubt the most important player for RR. Gained his touch at the opening position, Ben Stokes, would once again need to be at his absolute best to win the third in a row for the team.
- Jos Buttler: Jos Buttler can turn the game from any situation. His batting skills will be mostly needed today to provide the final touches and scoring big or chasing the total.
- Jofra Archer: The opening spell will be absolute crucial in the innings. Jofra Archer can get you early wickets and is leading the bowling attack for the team.
RR Team Form
Rajasthan Royals have been in top form once again. Like the way tournament started for them, players seem to have regained their mojo once again. Ben Stokes is been at his best in batting and bowling, Sanju Samson seems to have his form back like he had at the start of the competition, Steve Smith has, once again scoring runs, Jos Buttler is ready to give the final flurry to the innings.
In the bowling department Jofra Archer has taken 19 wickets in the competition, Shreyas Gopal and Rahul Tewatia can turn the ball, while Kartik Tyagi can provide the supportive role. On a whole, the team is in good form and will need a big win against KKR to fancy their chances for the playoffs.
Rajasthan Royals Predicted Playing 11
1. Ben Stokes, 2. Robin Uthappa, 3. Sanju Samson (wk), 4. Steven Smith (capt), 5. Jos Buttler, 6. Riyan Parag, 7. Rahul Tewatia, 8. Jofra Archer, 9. Shreyas Gopal, 10. Varun Aaron, 11. Kartik Tyagi