DC vs RCB Prediction and Betting Tips, IPL 2020
One of the most important matches of the IPL 2020. Delhi Capitals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore. The situation is simple, win the game and get to the playoffs. The winner will join Mumbai Indians as the second team to qualify for the playoffs and not only that will finish as the second-best team.
Delhi Capitals are in a slump. Their second half of the season isn’t like their first-half. They are on a four-match losing streak and would definitely like to shrug this with a win. In a winner-takes-it-all battle, they’ll be entering the ground knowing that they had to perform their best in order to beat RCB. The players need to find form in the last group stage match.
Royal Challengers Bangalore don’t have a good recent form either. They are on a three-match losing streak and Virat Kohli and his men are desperate to get the win. One of the better teams in this year’s IPL, RCB is currently second on the table with a slightly better run-rate than DC. The Capitals won their earlier meeting in the tournament.
DC vs RCB Toss Prediction
Abu Dhabi pitch. Win the toss and bowl first. Teams chasing the score have been winning for the last few games and that will be a suitable option for the team.
The weather at the Abu Dhabi will be dry and hot, as usual.
CSK easily beat KXIP in the last match played at the Abu Dhabi pitch. Much a batting track, teams will look to score big on the Abu Dhabi track.
Delhi Capitals Team News & Playing 11
DC Team News
Delhi Capitals will go with their best squad in their last match of the group stage. Most probably will stick with the last match playing XI. The team is a bit stranded for the last few games. Their star batsmen and bowlers are not performing well and they need to bring their top game to win the game.
DC Key Players
- Shikhar Dhawan: With two centuries to his name, Shikhar Dhawan remains the top force at the top. The leading run-scorer for Delhi, the left-hander is the key player in today’s game.
- Kagiso Rabada: Wicketless in his two previous outings, Kagiso Rabada is their go-to man to shatter the opposition with his bowling.
- Marcus Stoinis: The all-rounder with big shots in the book, remains the high-profile player. With his batting and bowling, the team will look to him to perform when it matters most.
DC Team Form
The recent form has not been good for Delhi Capitals. They are on a four-match losing streak and one more loss might end their IPL 2020 campaign. Started the season on the stronger side, it looked like Delhi will be the first team to qualify for the playoffs but they went out of track in the latter part of the competition.
The major concern is the form of the players. Their players are out of form. At the top, Shikhar Dhawan and Prithvi Shaw are both not scoring runs, Rishabh Pant is out of rhythm since returning from injury, Kagiso Rabada has gone wicketless in his last two matches. The team, as a whole needs to perform on the big day to fancy their chances in the playoffs.
Delhi Capitals Predicted Playing 11
1. Shikhar Dhawan, 2. Prithvi Shaw, 3. Shreyas Iyer (capt), 4. Rishabh Pant (wk), 5. Shimron Hetmyer, 6. Marcus Stoinis, 7. Axar Patel, 8. R Ashwin, 9. Kagiso Rabada, 10. Anrich Nortje, 11. Pravin Dubey
Royal Challengers Bangalore Team News & Playing 11
RCB Team News
Royal Challengers Bangalore will most probably stick with the playing XI that they fielded in the last game. With Josh Philippe replacing Aaron Finch at the top and Navdeep Saini returning to the squad after the injury, the team is in balance but needs to go back to the winning ways.
RCB Key Players
- AB de Villiers: AB de Villiers is the key player for any team. With four half-centuries and three man of the match awards to his name, he can knock the opposition out himself alone.
- Chris Morris: With the return of Chris Morris to the squad, the team had performed well on the back of the good performances from Morris. He remains the key player in their final league match.
- Yuzvendra Chahal: The wrist-spinners are important in any format and who knows what happens at the Abu Dhabi pitch. Yuzvendra Chahal can spin the opposition with his deceptive bowling.
RCB Team Form
Royal Challengers Bangalore also don’t have a good recent record to boast. They are also on a three-match losing streak missing their chances of qualification to the playoffs. The team is too dependent on AB de Villiers and when he fails to score runs, the team doesn’t feature well.
Devdutt Padikkal has performed exceptionally well at the top and certainly needs to do well in today’s match. Virat Kohli has been on-and-off in this year’s IPL and again he needs to do well today for the team. The bowlers are going expensive but it is their batsmen who had failed them in their last few matches and now each player must contribute to go the playoffs.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Predicted Playing 11
1. Devdutt Padikkal, 2. Josh Philippe (wk), 3. Virat Kohli (capt), 4. AB de Villiers, 5. Shivam Dube, 6. Chris Morris, 7. Gurkeerat Singh, 8. Washington Sundar, 9. Navdeep Saini, 10. Mohammed Siraj, 11. Yuzvendra Chahal