MI vs SRH Prediction and Betting Tips, IPL 2020
So, we finally came to the last group match of the IPL 2020, and still, we are not done with the playoffs’ teams. There is still one spot to be finalized and two teams are biding for it; Sunrisers Hyderabad and Kolkata Knight Riders. A win will take SRH to the playoffs while a loss will send them home.
Sunrisers Hyderabad knows one thing for their last group match, that they need to win this. With this thing in mind, their goal will be to play some attacking cricket to have some chance against the best team so far in this IPL, Mumbai Indians. SRH’s last three group matches were against the top three teams; MI, DC, RCB. They have beaten the other two teams and now in their path is the table-toppers, MI.
Mumbai Indians are simply the best team so far this IPL. They became the first team to qualify for the knockouts and still are the favorites to win the title under the leadership of
Rohit Sharma Kieron Pollard. Winning nine matches out of thirteen so far, the team has options to try some of the unused layers for the they would not want to disturb their winning combination.
MI vs SRH Toss Prediction
Sharjah pitch. Win the toss and definitely choose to field first. Teams have won batting second in the last five matches at Sharjah.
Dry and hot weather will be up for the last group stage match.
A batting Sharjah pitch is ready for its last match of the IPL 2020. With the dew factor in mind, batting second would be an easier option, and expect a high-scoring game unless the team is demolished by the opposition.
Mumbai Indians Team News & Playing 11
MI Team News
Mumbai Indians are in top form. They have been the best team by a far in this year’s IPL. Despite the injury of Rohit Sharma, the team doesn’t look to have missed him at all. They still keep on winning matches on the back of their players.
Since this is the last game before the playoffs, Mumbai has the option to use some of its unused players; Chris Lynn is the most high-profile name in this category. Mainly an opener could not find the position because of Quinton de Kock, who is their leading run-scorer so far. Mumbai can also give rest to its two high-profile opening bowlers, Trent Boult and Jasprit Bumrah. Mitchell McClenaghan and Dhawal Kulkarni can fill up their spot. Also, they can give another game of rest to Hardik Pandya to be fully ready for the playoffs.
MI Key Players
- Suryakumar Yadav: Shining this season with the bat and having scored two man-of-the-match performances, Suryakumar Yadav is the key player today.
- Ishan Kishan: The second-highest run-scorer for the team, Ishan Kishan can once again be a major contributor at the top and can take away the game from the opposition with is explosive batting.
- Nathan Coulter-Nile: The Australian all-rounder is in the team and making some good contributions. A good opening bowler and a good hitter in the end of the innings.
MI Team Form
The team is in winning form with two back-to-back wins against the two top teams; Delhi and Royal Challengers. Performing with both bat and ball, the team looks invincible at the moment. Their opening combination led by Ishan Kishan and Quinton de Kock then followed by Suryakumar Yadav, Kieron Pollard, and Krunal Pandya and then in the bowling department that is led by two most dangerous bowlers, Trent Boult and Jasprit Bumrah and the spin-effect of Rahul Chahar just makes the most formidable unit of the tournament.
Mumbai Indians Predicted Playing 11
1. Ishan Kishan (wk), 2. Quinton de Kock/Chris Lynn, 3. Suryakumar Yadav, 4. Saurabh Tiwary, 5. Kieron Pollard (capt), 6. Krunal Pandya, 7. Nathan Coulter-Nile, 8. Jayant Yadav, 9. Rahul Chahar, 10. Trent Boult/Mitchell McClenaghan, 11. Jasprit Bumrah/Dhawal Kulkarni
Sunrisers Hyderabad Team News & Playing 11
SRH Team News
Sunrisers Hyderabad have lost a couple of players this season, first it was Mitchell Marsh and then it was their bowling spearhead, Bhuvneshwar Kumar. But in recent times, the team has found its winning ways. Beat Delhi Capitals and Royal Challengers Bangalore in the last two matches, the two top teams of the tournament, the team is now faced with the most important challenge of the IPL, Mumbai Indians. And it is simple for them, win it to make it, lose and you’re out.
Khaleel Ahmed missed out the team’s last match against RCB with a hamstring injury and his inclusion in the team will be depending upon his recovery.
SRH Key Players
- Wriddhiman Saha: The fortunate good luck charm for the team. Saha has just played two games for SRH and the team has won both of them, thankfully Saha has played his part in both of them. He remains the key player for SRH in today’s game.
- Jason Holder: From missing the initial part of the tournament to becoming the important member of the team, Jason Holder with his bowling and batting is the go-to man for SRH.
- Rashid Khan: The leg-spinner needs to be at his top form to spin the opposition. Leading the bowling chart for the team with 18 wickets, Khan has a big role to play in the last game of the group stage.
SRH Team Form
SRH has been in winning form. In the last couple of matches, they outlasted their oppositions convincingly and would like to that against the best side of the tournament as well. Leaving all the performances and flaws of the season behind, the team is now in a situation of winning the game at all costs. Otherwise, get ready to go home.
Sandeep Sharma won the man of the match award in the previous match and his bowling at the start will be the key to winning.
Sunrisers Hyderabad Predicted Playing 11
1. David Warner (capt), 2. Wriddhiman Saha (wk), 3. Kane Williamson, 4. Manish Pandey, 5. Abdul Samad, 6. Abhishek Sharma, 7. Jason Holder, 8. Rashid Khan, 9. Shahbaz Nadeem/Khaleel Ahmed, 10. Sandeep Sharma, 11. T Natarajan