Peshawar Zalmi vs Islamabad United, PSL 2021
Peshawar Zalmi vs Islamabad United: Two in-shape groups, Islamabad United and Peshawar Zalmi, will cross head-to-head searching out a 3rd direct win at the beginning of the 2021 Pakistan Super League. Islamabad has gained from thus far, and Peshawar Zalmi from 3, and that they now face-off at Karachi’s National Stadium on February 27. The stay movement begins offevolved at 19:00 nearby time.
Islamabad commenced with the aid of using chasing 151 to overcome Multan Sultans with Lewis Gregory important to that win with bat and ball. Last day out, they wanted 197 to overcome protecting champions Karachi Kings, however a terrific standard batting overall performance – and a few slack fielding – helped them get domestic with 5 balls to spare in a 5-wicket victory.
Peshawar Zalmi opened with a disappointing defeat to Lahore Qalandars however they too have were given lower back to prevailing methods with a few massive chases. They hit 197/four in 19 overs to overcome Multan Sultans after which 202/7 with 3 balls ultimate to overcome Quetta closing day out.
PSZ vs ISU Live streaming
TV channels: Dsport, Geo Super, PTV Sports, Cricketgateway, Hum TV, Willow TV, TA, Eleven Sports, Flow Sports, Sky Sport NZ
Live streaming: Cricketgateway
PSZ vs ISU Toss Prediction
Both groups have gained tosses from the closing thus far, fielded first, and gained. This is a key toss and Islamabad United is but to lose one this season.
Karachi has been a remarkable weather-clever and in an effort to maintain into this recreation.
Karachi has served up flat, rapid wickets thus far and numerous batsmen have cashed in.
Peshawar Zalmi Team News & Playing 11
PSZ Team News
Peshawar Zalmi has been an unchanged closing day out and, after every other win, ought to stay with the equal prevailing XI for this recreation too.
PSZ Key Players
- Shoaib Malik: Building well with the bat at the lower back of ratings of 26, 11*, and 34 thus far. He hit 3 sixes closing day out and shared a 51-run partnership in 5 overs with Haider Ali.
- Saqib Mahmood: Took three-34 closing days out to complete as Peshawar Zalmi’s pinnacle group bowler as soon as again. He now has seven wickets in 3 video games.
- Haider Ali: Man of the healthy closing day out for his half-century, which accompanied his crucial overdue blast at the manner to 24* withinside the win towards Multan Sultans.
PSZ Team Form
Peshawar Zalmi has excelled chasing in every in their closing fits. Against Lahore Qalandars, Tom Kohler-Cadmore scored a half-century as they reached 197/four in a six-wicket win. They went even higher closing day out too – Haider Ali the half-centurion on that occasion, as they hit 202/7 in 19.three overs to overcome Quetta with the aid of using 3 wickets.
Peshawar Zalmi Predicted Playing 11
Imam-ul-Haq, Kamran Akmal (wk), Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Haider Ali, Shoaib Malik, Sherfane Rutherford, Wahab Riaz (c), Saqib Mahmood, Mohammad Imran, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Mohammad Irfan
Islamabad United Team News & Playing 11
ISU Team News
Islamabad United caught with a prevailing facet closing day out and has been rewarded with every other victory in PSL 2020. There is not going to be any rush for an alternate at Islamabad at the moment.
ISU Key Players
- Alex Hales: This season’s BBL pinnacle run-scorer scored 29 from 20 balls withinside the first recreation after which forty-six from 21 closing day out.
- Lewis Gregory: His all-spherical overall performance becomes key to the whole victory and, even though he becomes much less outstanding closing day out, it proved he’s a key all-rounder.
- Hasan Ali: Wickets in every of Islamabad United’s fits thus far display what he’s able to on the pinnacle of the order. He completed 1-36 closing days out.
ISU Team Form
After simply video games and wins, Islamabad United is the most effective one at the back of their win tally from the closing season. They commenced with a 3-wicket win towards Multan Sultans, wherein Lewis Gregory becomes their famous person all-rounder, earlier than a 5-wicket victory towards Karachi Kings closing day out. Alex Hales, Iftikhar Ahmed, and Hussain Talat all scored withinside the 40s, as Islamabad hit 197/five with 5 balls to spare.
Islamabad United Predicted Playing 11
Alex Hales, Phil Salt (wk), Shadab Khan (c), Hussain Talat, Asif Ali, Iftikhar Ahmed, Lewis Gregory, Faheem Ashraf, Zafar Gohar, Hasan Ali, Mohammad Wasim