St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Barbados Tridents Match Prediction: The 11th match of the Caribbean Premier League 2020 will be played between St Kitts and Nevis Patriots and Barbados Tridents at the Queen’s Park Oval, Port of Spain in Trinidad.
St Kitts & Nevis Team News & Playing 11
St Kitts & Nevis Team News
Joshua da Silva and Sohail Tanvir returned last time out but could not prevent another Patriots’ defeat and there may be more changes this time around.
St Kitts & Nevis Key Players
- Chris Lynn: Small flashes of his best form so far in CPL 2020 should give confidence there is plenty to come at the top of the order from the big-hitting Aussie.
- Rayad Emrit: The captain has been in outstanding bowling form so far, taking 2-16 when these teams last met, 3-31 in the second game and 1-14 last time out.
- Sheldon Cottrell: Took 2-16 when these teams last met and added 1-24 in the second game. He was expensive last time out but he has a good record against the Tridents.
St Kitts & Nevis Team Form
St Kitts & Nevis Patriots have lost all three matches they have played so far. They made a fine start when these teams last met but eventually conceded 153/9 and could only post 147/5 in reply and they have come up short in both games since too. Their 127/8 was below par in a three-wicket loss to Guyana Amazon Warriors and they could only reach 162/8 chasing 173 to beat St Lucia Zouks last time out.
St Kitts & Nevis Predicted Playing 11
Evin Lewis, Chris Lynn, Joshua da Silva, Ben Dunk, Denesh Ramdin (wk), Jamahr Hamilton, Sohail Tanvir, Rayad Emrit (c), Alzarri Joseph, Ish Sodhi, Sheldon Cottrell
Barbados Tridents Team News & Playing 11
Barbados Team News
Barbados Tridents have been unchanged for all three matches so far so they may well line-up against the Patriots with the same side that beat them in the first game.
Barbados Key Players
- Rashid Khan: Batted well when these teams last met and then took 2-27, before another two wickets in game two. He was expensive last time out, but he remains the world’s top T20i bowler.
- Jason Holder: One of the Tridents’ top batsmen so far, having scored 38 from 22 balls, 27 from 12 and then 34* from 19 in his three innings. He of course remains a valuable bowler too.
- Johnson Charles: Despite defeat last time out, he was back to his best with 52 from 33 balls at the top of the order – four fours and three sixes.
Barbados Team Form
Barbados Tridents started with a win against St Kitts & Nevis Patriots, successfully recovering from a poor start to post 153/9 before restricting the Patriots to 147/5 in reply. The defending champions have lost twice since, however – a rain-affected loss against St Lucia Zouks and a heavy defeat to Trinbago Knight Riders. They were set 186 to beat the Knight Riders last time out but could only manage 166/6 despite Johnson Charles’ half-century and more late hitting from Jason Holder.
Barbados Tridents Predicted Playing 11
Johnson Charles, Shai Hope (wk), Corey Anderson, Kyle Mayers, Jason Holder (c), Jonathan Carter, Mitchell Santner, Rashid Khan, Ashley Nurse, Raymon Reifer, Hayden Walsh Jr
SQUAD BT VS SKNP
Barbados Tridents – Johnson Charles, Shai Hope (wk), Corey Anderson, Kyle Mayers, Jonathan Carter, Jason Holder (c), Mitchell Santner, Ashley Nurse, Raymon Reifer, Rashid Khan, Hayden Walsh
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots – Chris Lynn, Evin Lewis, Ben Dunk, Denesh Ramdin (wk), Jahmar Hamilton, Joshua Da Silva, Sohail Tanvir, Rayad Emrit (c), Ish Sodhi, Sheldon Cottrell, Alzarri Joseph
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Barbados Tridents Match Prediction Cricket Betting Tips – PrePlay
Who will win the toss? – Barbados Tridents
Who will win? – Barbados Tridents
Top Batsman (Runs Scored) – Johnson Charles (Barbados Tridents), Evin Lewis (St Kitts and Nevis Patriots)
Top Bowler (Wickets taken) – Rashid Khan (Barbados Tridents), Rayad Emrit (St Kitts and Nevis Patriots)
Most Sixes – Corey Anderson (Barbados Tridents), Evin Lewis (St Kitts and Nevis Patriots)
Man of the Match – Johnson Charles
Team Scores Batting first – Barbados Tridents 170+, St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 155+
Match Handicap Barbados Tridents