St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Guyana Amazon Warriors Match Prediction: The 20th match of the Caribbean Premier League 2020 will be played between Guyana Amazon Warriors and St Kitts & Nevis Patriots at the Queen’s Park Oval, Port of Spain in Trinidad.🕢 11:30 PM IST
St Kitts & Nevis Team News & Playing 11
St Kitts & Nevis Team News
The Patriots had Evin Lewis down the order last time out, batting at seven due to injury, and he could miss out this time. Ben Dunk also picked up a thumb injury, but he should be fine to play.
St Kitts & Nevis Key Players
- Imran Khan: Excellent with the ball in recent matches, including superb figures of just 1-7 from his four overs last time out.
- Rayad Emrit: Continued his excellent wicket-taking form as he took 3-32 last time out. He has led from the front with the ball.
- Chris Lynn: If he fires, it could be the difference the Patriots’ need up the order. His best form would be a huge boost to the Patriots’ batting.
St Kitts & Nevis Team Form
St Kitts & Nevis Patriots have just one win in six matches so far in CPL 2020 and they fell well short last time out. Rayad Emrit took three more wickets as Jamaica set them 148 to win, but they limped to just 110 all out in reply.
St Kitts & Nevis Predicted Playing 11
Chris Lynn, Kieran Powell, Joshua da Silva, Ben Dunk, Denesh Ramdin (wk), Jamahr Hamilton, Sohail Tanvir, Rayad Emrit (c), Alzarri Joseph, Ish Sodhi, Sheldon Cottrell
Guyana Amazon Warriors Team News & Playing 11
Guyana Team News
Guyana Amazon Warriors were back to what looks to be full strength last time out, but another defeat could mean some question marks this time out.
Guyana Key Players
- Imran Tahir: Continued his consistent wicket-taking form, even in the midst of another defeat last time out. He took 2-25 from his four overs.
- Shimron Hetmyer: Starred with the bat when these teams last met and it will be interesting to see if his 26 last time out is a platform for returning to that form.
- Keemo Paul: His batting prevented an embarrassing score last time out but it was his bowling last time these teams played – taking 4-19.
Guyana Team Form
Guyana Amazon Warriors won all ten group games last year but three defeats in a row mean they have now lost four out of six this time around. They hit just 112/7 on their way to defeat to high-flying Trinbago last time out.
Guyana Amazon Warriors Predicted Playing 11
Brandon King, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Shimron Hetmyer, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Ross Taylor, Sherfane Rutherford, Chris Green (c), Keemo Paul, Romario Shepherd, Imran Tahir, Naveen-ul-Haq
Barbados Tridents vs St Lucia Zouks Match Prediction Cricket Betting Tips – PrePlay
Who will win the toss? – Guyana Amazon Warriors
Who will win? – Guyana Amazon Warriors
Top Batsman (Runs Scored) – Nicholas Pooran (Guyana Amazon Warriors), Ben Dunk (St Kitts and Nevis Patriots)
Top Bowler (Wickets taken) – Imran Tahir (Guyana Amazon Warriors), Rayad Emrit (St Kitts and Nevis Patriots)
Most Sixes – Shimron Hetmyer (Guyana Amazon Warriors), Evin Lewis (St Kitts and Nevis Patriots)
Man of the Match – Nicholas Pooran
Team Scores Batting first – Guyana Amazon Warriors 160+, St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 155+
Match Handicap Guyana Amazon Warriors