St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Jamaica Tallawahs Match Prediction: The 18th match of the Caribbean Premier League 2020 will be played between St Kitts and Nevis Patriots and Jamaica Tallawahs at the Queen’s Park Oval, Port of Spain in Trinidad.
St Kitts & Nevis Team News & Playing 11
St Kitts & Nevis Team News
Sheldon Cottrell has missed the last two matches and he was missed last time out too. There may be changes to the batting line-up this time as well after a poor performance last time out.
St Kitts & Nevis Key Players
- Evin Lewis: Smashed 89 in their only win so far – the Patriots’ only notable performance from their openers, despite there being much expected of them.
- Rayad Emrit: Did not add to his seven wickets last time out but he did take 0-14 from his three overs in another economical bowling display.
- Chris Lynn: Yet to show his best form alongside Lewis at the top of the order but his T20 reputation goes before him.
St Kitts & Nevis Team Form
St Kitts & Nevis Patriots lost their first three matches before recording a much-needed win against Barbados Tridents. Evin Lewis starred in that game as he hammered 89 at the top of the order. They could not back it up, however, after falling to 11/4 and eventually posting just 110/9 on their way to a heavy six-wicket defeat to the Patriots.
St Kitts & Nevis Predicted Playing 11
Evin Lewis, Chris Lynn, Joshua da Silva, Ben Dunk, Denesh Ramdin (wk), Sohail Tanvir, Rayad Emrit (c), Alzarri Joseph, Sheldon Cottrell, Imran Khan, Jon-Russ Jaggesar
Jamaica Tallawahs Team News & Playing 11
Jamaica Team Team News
Andre Russell was a big miss last time out and the Tallawahs will be hoping to get their star all-rounder straight back in.
Jamaica Key Players
- Glenn Phillips: Had started the CPL 2020 tournament in excellent batting form and will be keen to bounce back from his five-ball duck last time out.
- Andre Russell: The iconic all-rounder had just started to find form before he missed the last match, with his big-hitting batting and excellent bowling known the world over.
- Mujeeb Ur Rahman: Made it nine wickets in his last three matches with another excellent bowling display last time out to claim 3-14.
Jamaica Team Form
Jamaica Tallawahs have won two and lost three so far. A low-scoring win against Guyana Amazon Warriors doubled their points tally for the season but they could not back it up last time out. Another three wickets for in-form Mujeeb Ur Rahman helped limit the Tridents to 148/7 but they could only post a miserable 112/9 in reply.
Jamaica Tallawahs Predicted Playing 11
Glenn Phillips (wk), Chadwick Walton, Jermaine Blackwood, Asif Ali, Andre Russell, Rovman Powell (c), Carlos Brathwaite, Nkrumah Bonner, Fidel Edwards, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Sandeep Lamichhane
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots – Chris Lynn, Evin Lewis, Denesh Ramdin (wk), Jahmar Hamilton, Ben Dunk, Sohail Tanvir, Nick Kelly, Rayad Emrit (c), Imran Khan, Jon-Russ Jaggesar, Alzarri Joseph
Jamaica Tallawahs – Chadwick Walton, Glenn Phillips (wk), Jermaine Blackwood, Asif Ali, Rovman Powell (c), Nkrumah Bonner, Carlos Brathwaite, Sandeep Lamichhane, Fidel Edwards, Veerasammy Permaul, Mujeeb Ur Rahman
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Jamaica Tallawahs Match Prediction Cricket Betting Tips – PrePlay
Who will win the toss? – Jamaica Tallawahs
Who will win? – Jamaica Tallawahs
Top Batsman (Runs Scored) – Evin Lewis (St Kitts and Nevis Patriots), Glenn Phillips (Jamaica Tallawahs)
Top Bowler (Wickets taken) – Rayad Emrit (St Kitts and Nevis Patriots), Mujeeb Ur Rahman (Jamaica Tallawahs)
Most Sixes – Ben Dunk (St Kitts and Nevis Patriots), Glenn Phillips (Jamaica Tallawahs)
Man of the Match – Mujeeb Ur Rahman
Team Scores Batting first – St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 160+, Jamaica Tallawahs 170+
Match Handicap Jamaica Tallawahs