St Lucia Zouks vs St Kitts & Nevis Patriots Match Prediction: The 1tth match of the Caribbean Premier League 2020 will be played between St Lucia Zouks vs St Kitts & Nevis Patriots at the Queen’s Park Oval, Port of Spain in Trinidad.
St Lucia Zouks Team News & Playing 11
St Lucia Zouks Team News
Rahkeem Cornwall returned last time out as young batsman Kimani Melius dropped back out. Mark Deyal scored slowly and if the rising St Lucian star returns in place of anyone, it could be the number three.
St Lucia Zouks Key Players
- Roston Chase: Two half-centuries so far, while he also took 3-12 when these teams last met. He has been a key all-rounder so far.
- Andre Fletcher: Top-scored when these teams last met, with 46 at the top of the order, and he has repeatedly showed flashes of his best form up the order.
- Scott Kuggeleijn: His four wickets when these teams last met were followed up with three more against the Tridents. He is key with the ball.
St Lucia Zouks Team Form
St Lucia Zouks bounced back from defeat to Jamaica Tallawahs by beating Barbados Tridents, St Kitts & Nevis Patriots and Guyana Amazon Warriors. Roston Chase and Mohammad Nabi made key all-round contributions while Scott Kuggeleijn was also in the wickets. Last time out, however, they were 111/6 from 17.1 overs when the rain halted their innings. Nabi was well set on 30* but they paid for their slow scoring when Trinbago were set just 72 to win in nine overs and stormed to a six-wicket win with one over to spare.
St Lucia Zouks Predicted Playing 11
Andre Fletcher (wk), Rahkeem Cornwall,Kimani Melius, Najibullah Zadran,Roston Chase, Mohammad Nabi, Darren Sammy (c), Scott Kuggeleijn, Kesrick Williams, Obed McCoy, Javelle Glen
St Kitts & Nevis Team News & Playing 11
St Kitts & Nevis Patriots Team News
The Patriots found a winning formula last time out and could stick with that team – even if it does mean no Sheldon Cottrell, who was expensive when these teams last met. If Cottrell does return, it could be for Nick Kelly, who neither batted nor bowled last time out.
St Kitts & Nevis Patriots Key Players
- Evin Lewis: While opening partner Chris Lynn is yet to hit his best form, the big-hitting West Indian lit the blue touch paper last time out with nine sixes on his way to 89 from 60 balls.
- Rayad Emrit: Another wicket last time out means the captain has taken seven so far and generally bowled economically in the four matches too.
- Denesh Ramdin: It may have ended up being in a losing cause, but he did top-score with 46 when these teams last met.
St Kitts & Nevis Patriots Team Form
St Kitts & Nevis Patriots lost their first three matches, against Barbados Tridents, Guyana Amazon Warriors and the Zouks when these teams last met. They did not look too far away generally, however – particularly in narrow defeats in the first and third matches. They finally got off the mark last time out when Evin Lewis’ 89 helped them chase 152 to beat Barbados Tridents by six wickets.
St Kitts & Nevis Predicted Playing 11
Evin Lewis, Chris Lynn, Joshua da Silva, Ben Dunk, Denesh Ramdin (wk), Sohail Tanvir, Rayad Emrit (c), Alzarri Joseph, Sheldon Cottrell, Imran Khan, Jon-Russ Jaggesar
St Lucia Zouks vs St Kitts & Nevis Patriots Match Prediction Cricket Betting Tips – PrePlay
Who will win the toss? – St Lucia Zouks
Who will win? – St Lucia Zouks
Top Batsman (Runs Scored) – Evin Lewis (St Kitts and Nevis Patriots), Mohammad Nabi (St Lucia Zouks)
Top Bowler (Wickets taken) – Rayad Emrit (St Kitts and Nevis Patriots), Kesrick Williams (St Lucia Zouks)
Most Sixes – Ben Dunk (St Kitts and Nevis Patriots), Andre Fletcher (St Lucia Zouks)
Man of the Match – Mohammad Nabi
Team Scores Batting first – St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 160+, St Lucia Zouks 170+
Match Handicap St Lucia Zouks