St Lucia Zouks vs Trinbago Knight Riders Match Prediction: The 13th match of the Caribbean Premier League 2020 will be played between St Lucia Zouks and Trinbago Knight Riders at the Queen’s Park Oval, Port of Spain in Trinidad.
St Lucia Zouks Team News & Playing 11
St Lucia Zouks Team News
St Lucia Zouks were unchanged for their first two wins but Kimani Melius, Javelle Glen, and Chemar Holder all came into the team last time out and could all keep their places for this game too.
St Lucia Zouks Key Players
- Roston Chase: Two half-centuries so far, either side of two excellent bowling performances have showed his all-round quality and form.
- Andre Fletcher: After a key, albeit brief, innings in the rain-affected win against the Tridents, he then hit 46 from 33 balls at the top of the order to continue his form last time out.
- Scott Kuggeleijn: Led the bowling last time out, following up his 4-33 with 3-24 to move to ten wickets in total.
St Lucia Zouks Team Form
St Lucia Zouks have won their last three consecutive matches, bouncing back from defeat to Jamaica Tallawahs with wins against Barbados Tridents, St Kitts & Nevis Patriots and, last time out, Guyana Amazon Warriors. Roston Chase hit 66 in a total of 144/7 last time out before Scott Kuggeleijn’s 3-24 led an excellent bowling effort as they restricted the Amazon Warriors to 134/8.
St Lucia Zouks Predicted Playing 11
Andre Fletcher (wk), Kimani Melius, Mark Deyal, Najibullah Zadran, Roston Chase, Mohammad Nabi, Darren Sammy (c), Scott Kuggeleijn, Kesrick Williams, Chemar Holder, Javelle Glen
Trinbago Knight Riders Team News & Playing 11
Trinbago Knight Riders Team News
Khary Pierre kept his place last time out and was much better with the ball. Having been unchanged, the Knight Riders could be unchanged too.
Trinbago Knight Riders Key Players
- Sunil Narine: Started the tournament with back-to-back half-centuries to back up good bowling performances too, and he took 1-17 from his four overs last time out too.
- Colin Munro: Hit 49* in the second game and went one better last time out with a 30-ball half-century to continue his good batting form.
- Dwayne Bravo: A below-par performance last time out, but his longevity and quality are proved by the fact he is on 499 career wickets in the T20 cricket – more than any other player ever.
Trinbago Knight Riders Team Form
Sunil Narine hit half-centuries in chase of 145 against Guyana Amazon Warriors and 136 against Jamaica Tallawahs, while last time out it was Colin Munro (50) and Darren Bravo (54*) who hit half-centuries in a total of 185/3 against Barbados Tridents. Narine’s 1-17 helped restrict Barbados to 166/6 in reply.
Trinbago Knight Riders Predicted Playing 11
Lendl Simmons, Sunil Narine, Colin Munro, Kieron Pollard (c), Darren Bravo, Tim Seifert (wk), Dwayne Bravo, Khary Pierre, Ali Khan, Fawad Ahmed, Jayden Seales
St Lucia Zouks vs Trinbago Knight Riders Match Prediction Cricket Betting Tips – PrePlay
Who will win the toss? – Trinbago Knight Riders
Who will win? – Trinbago Knight Riders
Top Batsman (Runs Scored) – Roston Chase (St Lucia Zouks), Lendl Simmons (Trinbago Knight Riders)
Top Bowler (Wickets taken) – Scott Kuggeleijn (St Lucia Zouks), Sunil Narine (Trinbago Knight Riders)
Most Sixes – Andre Fletcher (St Lucia Zouks), Kieron Pollard (Trinbago Knight Riders)
Man of the Match – Sunil Narine
Team Scores Batting first – St Lucia Zouks 160+, Trinbago Knight Riders 185+
Match Handicap Trinbago Knight Riders