Trinbago Knight Riders vs Barbados Tridents Match Prediction: The 9th match of the Caribbean Premier League 2020 will be played at the Brian Lara Stadium, Tarouba in Trinidad.
Trinbago Knight Riders Team News & Playing 11
Trinbago Team News
Khary Pierre came into the team last time out but was expensive with the ball. Sikandar Raza was the man to make way and the Knight Riders may reverse that switch. They are likely to be otherwise unchanged.
Trinbago Key Players
- Sunil Narine: Started the tournament in excellent form, hitting two half-centuries in each match so far and taking three wickets in two games too.
- Colin Munro: Showed little glimpses of his best batting form already, including a key 49* last time out in an encouraging partnership with Narine.
- Dwayne Bravo: The next wicket he takes will be his 500th in T20 cricket, as the iconic West Indian all-rounder bids to become the first player in history to reach the milestone.
Trinbago Team Form
Trinbago Knight Riders have won both matches they have played so far in CPL 2020 season, with Sunil Narine hitting half-centuries in each. He led a chase of 145 to beat Guyana Amazon Warriors by four wickets in the opening game and then a chase of 136 in a seven-wicket defeat of the Tallawahs next up.
Trinbago Knight Riders Predicted Playing 11
Lendl Simmons, Sunil Narine, Colin Munro, Kieron Pollard (c), Darren Bravo, Tim Seifert (wk), Dwayne Bravo, Khary Pierre, Ali Khan, Fawad Ahmed, Jayden Seales
Barbados Tridents Team News & Playing 11
Barbados Team News
Barbados Tridents were unfortunate with the weather last time out and, having been unchanged for that match, they may stick with the same XI for a third consecutive game.
Barbados Key Players
- Rashid Khan: Hit a key 26* from 20 balls down the order last time out before taking 2-27 and then took 2-24 last time out.
- Jason Holder: Hit 38 from 22 balls in the opening game and bowled well too, and the captain then smashed 27 from 12 balls in the second match.
- Hayden Walsh Jr: Player of the Tournament last season, he was wicketless in the first game and did not bowl last time out so he has plenty to prove this time.
Barbados Team Form
Barbados Tridents opened their title defense with a win against St Kitts & Nevis Patriots. They recovered from a bad start to score 153/9 before restricting the Patriots to 147/5 in reply. Next up, they were 131/7 from 18.1 overs against St Lucia Zouks before the rain came. They were unfortunate with the DLS, however, as the Zouks smashed their way to 50/3 in 4.1 overs to claim a seven-wicket win.
Barbados Tridents Predicted Playing 11
Johnson Charles, Shai Hope (wk), Corey Anderson, Kyle Mayers, Jason Holder (c), Jonathan Carter, Mitchell Santner, Rashid Khan, Ashley Nurse, Raymon Reifer, Hayden Walsh Jr
Trinbago Knight Riders vs Barbados Tridents Match Prediction Cricket Betting Tips – PrePlay
Who will win the toss? – Trinbago Knight Riders
Who will win? – Trinbago Knight Riders
Top Batsman (Runs Scored) – Johnson Charles (Barbados Tridents), Lendl Simmons (Trinbago Knight Riders)
Top Bowler (Wickets taken) – Rashid Khan (Barbados Tridents), Sunil Narine (Trinbago Knight Riders)
Most Sixes – Corey Anderson (Barbados Tridents), Kieron Pollard (Trinbago Knight Riders)
Man of the Match – Sunil Narine
Team Scores Batting first – Barbados Tridents 160+, Trinbago Knight Riders 185+
Match Handicap Trinbago Knight Riders