Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors Match Prediction: The 16th match of the Caribbean Premier League 2020 will be played between Trinbago Knight Riders and Guyana Amazon Warriors at the Queen’s Park Oval, Port of Spain in Trinidad.
Trinbago Knight Riders Team News & Playing 11
Trinbago Team News
Veteran Pravin Tambe made history as the CPL’s first Indian player last time out, but the 48-year-old spinner’s single over – albeit including a wicket – was an expensive one and he could make way again. Jayden Seales was the man replaced last time out, while Tion Webster replaced Sunil Narine. If Narine is fit to return, Tambe is unlikely to play.
Trinbago Key Players
- Colin Munro: Ticking along nicely with the ball, with scores of 49* and 50 in the two previous games, before hitting 17 from just eight balls in his brief flurry last time out.
- Dwayne Bravo: A below-par performance last time out, but his longevity and quality is proved by the fact he is on 499 career wickets in T20 cricket – more than any other player ever.
- Darren Bravo: Top-scored with 23* from 13 balls last time out and he also hit 54* from 36 balls in the previous game.
Trinbago Team Form
Trinbago Knight Riders have won four from four so far. Sunil Narine hit half-centuries in the first two wins, against Guyana Amazon Warriors and Jamaica Tallawahs, before Colin Munro and Darren Bravo reached 50 as they beat Barbados Tridents by 19 runs next up.
Last time out, Dwayne Bravo passed 500 career wickets in T20 cricket with excellent figures of 2-7 from his three overs, and Darren Bravo ensured a rain-reduced chase of 72 to win in nine overs proved no worries – the Knight Riders won by six wickets with an over to spare.
Trinbago Knight Riders Predicted Playing 11
Lendl Simmons, Sunil Narine, Colin Munro, Kieron Pollard (c), Darren Bravo, Tim Seifert (wk), Dwayne Bravo, Khary Pierre, Ali Khan, Fawad Ahmed, Jayden Seales
Guyana Amazon Warriors Team News & Playing 11
Guyana Team News
Chandrapaul Hemraj missed out last time as Guyana tweaked the batting line-up, but he could return for this match of CPL, after Anthony Bramble failed to find any fluency at the top of the batting order.
Guyana Key Players
- Imran Tahir: Despite the defeat last time out, the veteran leggie did still claim his ninth wicket of this season’s tournament so far.
- Shimron Hetmyer: Hit a half-century when these teams last met and another in the second game and, if he can get back to that batting form, he can lift the Amazon Warriors back to winning ways.
- Brandon King: Last season’s top runscorer needs to start showing that form again at the top of the order – if he does, Guyana’s batting worries will be eased.
Guyana Team Form
Guyana’s low-scoring loss to Jamaica Tallawahs last time out, after posting just 108/9, was their second in a row and third in five games so far. They had previously fallen short chasing 145 to beat St Lucia Zouks, hitting 134/8 despite Nicholas Pooran hitting 68 from 49 balls.
Guyana Amazon Warriors Predicted Playing 11
Brandon King, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Shimron Hetmyer, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Ross Taylor, Sherfane Rutherford, Chris Green (c), Keemo Paul, Ashmead Need, Imran Tahir, Naveen-ul-Haq
Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors Match Prediction Cricket Betting Tips – PrePlay
Who will win the toss? – Trinbago Knight Riders
Who will win? – Guyana Amazon Warriors
Top Batsman (Runs Scored) – Shimron Hetmyer (Guyana Amazon Warriors), Colin Munro (Trinbago Knight Riders)
Top Bowler (Wickets taken) – Imran Tahir (Guyana Amazon Warriors), Ali Khan (Trinbago Knight Riders)
Most Sixes – Shimron Hetmyer (Guyana Amazon Warriors), Kieron Pollard (Trinbago Knight Riders)
Man of the Match – Colin Munro
Team Scores Batting first – Guyana Amazon Warriors 160+, Trinbago Knight Riders 175+
Match Handicap Guyana Amazon Warriors