Trinbago Knight Riders vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Match Prediction: The 23rd match of the Caribbean Premier League 2020 will be played between Trinbago Knight Riders and St Kitts and Nevis Patriots at the Brian Lara Stadium, Tarouba, Trinidad.
Trinbago Knight Riders Team News & Playing 11
Trinbago Knight Riders Team News
Sunil Narine returned to the team last time out and the Knight Riders could be unchanged after another big win. Ali Khan may return, however, particularly as Jayden Seales was too expensive in his one and only over.
Trinbago Knight Riders Key Players
- Kieron Pollard: Has starred with the bat in this fixture before and continued his own good batting form in this tournament with 33* from 16 last time out.
- Colin Munro: Bounced back from back-to-back ducks by hitting 65 last time out, taking him to two half-centuries and an unbeaten 49 so far in this tournament.
- Dwayne Bravo: On the expensive side last time out, but another wicket stretched his record career T20 tally even further.
Trinbago Knight Riders Team Form
Trinbago Knight Riders have now won a magnificent seven in a row. They needed Kieron Pollard’s last hitting to recover from a poor start and beat Barbados Tridents in the previous game, and he batted well again after Colin Munro’s to lay the foundations for win number seven too. Trinbago posted 184/4 and then restricted Jamaica Tallawahs to 165/6.
Trinbago Knight Riders Predicted Playing 11
Lendl Simmons, Sunil Narine, Colin Munro, Kieron Pollard (c), Darren Bravo, Tim Seifert (wk), Dwayne Bravo, AkealHosein,Khary Pierre, Fawad Ahmed, Ali Khan
St Kitts & Nevis Team News & Playing 11
St Kitts & Nevis Patriots Team News
Evin Lewis recovered from injury to open the batting last time out but out-of-form Chris Lynn did not feature. The Australian could return this time, which would mean Kieran Powell dropping down the order.
St Kitts & Nevis Patriots Key Players
- Imran Khan: Proving economical with the ball for the most part. He bowled a maiden last itme out but then did also get hit for 18 in his other over.
- RayadEmrit: Economical figures last time out to add to his earlier wicket-taking form means he continues to lead from the front with the ball.
- Evin Lewis: The star batsmen in their only win so far, the Patriots need one or both of their big-hitting openers to fire in this game.
St Kitts & Nevis Patriots Team Form
St Kitts & Nevis Patriots have now won just one match in seven. They improved after their 110 all out against Jamaica in the previous game by hitting 150/5 last time out – Joshua da Silva hitting 59 of them – and made a good start with the ball too. They had no answer to Nicholas Pooran, however, and fell to a seven-wicket defeat to Guyana Amazon Warriors.
St Kitts & Nevis Predicted Playing 11
Chris Lynn, Evin Lewis, Joshua da Silva, Ben Dunk, DeneshRamdin (wk), Sohail Tanvir, RayadEmrit (c), Alzarri Joseph, Ish Sodhi, Sheldon Cottrell, Imran Khan
Trinbago Knight Riders vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Match Prediction Cricket Betting Tips – PrePlay
Who will win the toss? –
Who will win? –
Top Batsman (Runs Scored) –
Top Bowler (Wickets taken) –
Most Sixes –
Man of the Match –
Team Scores Batting first –