Trinbago Knight Riders vs St Lucia Zouks Match Predictions: The 27th match of the Caribbean Premier League 2020 will be played between Trinbago Knight Riders and St Lucia Zouks at the Brian Lara Stadium, Tarouba, Trinidad.
Trinbago Knight Riders Team News & Playing 11
Trinbago Team News
Sunil Narine did not play again last time out, after a brief return to the team, and Colin Munro retired hurt against the Patriots. That could mean Narine returns, but Amir Jangoo retains his place up the order. Kieron Pollard could also come back into the team.
Trinbago Key Players
- Lendl Simmons: It has taken longer than usual but he was back to his best last time out when he thumped 96 from 63 balls.
- Kieron Pollard: The captain was rested last time out, having previously smashed 72 and 33* in his last two innings.
- Dwayne Bravo: Took his 504th T20 wicket last time out to move to seven in the tournament, including his excellent 2-7 when these teams last met.
Trinbago Team Form
Trinbago Knight Riders have won all eight matches they have played so far, with Lendl Simmons the latest to start with the bat as they stormed to victory against St Kitts & Nevis Patriots. Simmons’ 96 powered a first innings of 174/4 and they restricted St Kitts to just 115/7 in reply.
Trinbago Knight Riders Predicted Playing 11
Lendl Simmons, Sunil Narine, Amir Jangoo, Kieron Pollard (c), Darren Bravo, Tim Seifert (wk), Dwayne Bravo, Akeal Hosein, Khary Pierre, Fawad Ahmed, Ali Khan
St Lucia Zouks Team News & Playing 11
St Lucia Team News
Roston Chase did not play last time out, but the Zouks need their best batsmen – of which he has been one – as they look to get back to form with the bat.
St Lucia Key Players
- Roston Chase: Absent for the last game, despite previously proving a key player with at least one of bat or ball in every game.
- Mohammad Nabi: In stunning all-round form, the Afghan all-rounder has taken 11 wickets so far and enjoyed some useful innings too – including when these teams last met.
- Scott Kuggeleijn: Took two catches when these teams last met, while he has taken 12 wickets in this tournament so far too.
St Lucia Team Form
St Lucia Zouks have lost two of their last four matches, slipping up with the bat too frequently lately. They got away with it against Barbados Tridents, as they somehow defended 92 all out to win by three runs, but not so against Guyana. After limping to 109/7, they lost by seven wickets with 37 balls to spare.
St Lucia Zouks Predicted Playing 11
Andre Fletcher (wk), Rahkeem Cornwall, Leniko Boucher, Najibullah Zadran, Roston Chase, Mohammad Nabi, Darren Sammy (c), Scott Kuggeleijn, Kesrick Williams, Javelle Glen, Zahir Khan
Trinbago Knight Riders vs St Lucia Zouks Match Prediction Cricket Betting Tips – PrePlay
Who will win the toss? – Trinbago Knight Riders
Who will win? – Trinbago Knight Riders
Top Batsman (Runs Scored) – Roston Chase (St Lucia Zouks), Lendl Simmons (Trinbago Knight Riders)
Top Bowler (Wickets taken) – Scott Kuggeleijn (St Lucia Zouks), Pravin Tambe (Trinbago Knight Riders)
Most Sixes – Andre Fletcher (St Lucia Zouks), Kieron Pollard (Trinbago Knight Riders)
Man of the Match – Lendl Simmons
Team Scores Batting first – St Lucia Zouks 160+, Trinbago Knight Riders 175+
Match Handicap Trinbago Knight Riders